The Valentines Hunt

Prompt -  Peter sets up a scavenger hunt for y/n for valentines day

Warnings -  none pure fluff

Pairing - Peter Hale x reader

Notes -
Y/n = your name
Y/d/n = your dogs name
Y/f/m = your favourite movie

Story -
Peter had never celebrated valentines day before, heck he'd never been in love until he met you. So he had no idea what to do.

His first thought was to book a table at the most expensive and exclusive restaurant in the city for you. However he knew you wouldn't really enjoy it, it wasn't really your thing and he wanted it to be special.

He'd spent a week planning the perfect day. Waiting till you feel asleep he kissed your forehead and whispered "sleep well baby hope you have fun" before leaving his first note too set up his hunt and get back in time to cook breakfast and disappear before you woke.

The light from the open curtains woke you up. Rolling over to try and block it out, you felt the empty space next to you. where peter should have been a note laid in its place.

'my dear y/n, good morning I hope you slept well. In the kitchen you will find breakfast already made and your first clue. See you shortly all my love Peter.'

Confused by the note you quickly got out of bed, putting on your dressing gown and went to the kitchen. On the table was 3 heart shaped pancakes, with strawberries and syrup. You couldn't help but smile imagining Peter making them, cutting out heart shapes just for you. Next to the plate was a small card with clue one written on the front

You sat down in a happy giggle over the mystery of it all. Tucking into your valentines breakfast you opened the card. 'hello sweetheart for valentines day I have arranged a scavenger hunt solve the clues and get your reward.

Clue 1
Let's start your valentines treat
Your first gift a sweet treat.
Our start was the day we met,
Do your remember, at the ___!

You bit your lip smiling at the words, reading them over and over. The answer was easy, outside the veterinary office. You had collected your dog from Dr Deaton after a check up. The husky pup wriggled her way of the lead and ran into the road. Peter was walking passed and stopped (y/d/n) from running into the road.

You smiled at the memory, Peter was so charming and swept you off your feet that day. After getting dressed you picked up the clue card and headed to the vets. The walk there you thought about how charming Peter was then, how you fell in love with him that day.

You pushed open the door hearing the bell ding. Scott was stood by the counter talking on the phone, you stood in the same spot but let your eyes scan the waiting room for a clue. You couldn't see anything and guessed Scott held the next clue. Waiting till he finished on the phone you asked Scott about Peters next clue.

Scott however was clueless in all sense of the meaning. He didn't know Peter had made you a valintines hunt and certainly didn't know there was a clue in the building. "maybe you got the wrong place?" Scott offered trying to make you feel better. "it has to be here it's where we met" you told him.

Giving up you left the vets ready to head home. Looking up the street you thought again about how the dog was saved by the wolf. That's when you seen it a small envelope tied to the lamppost where Peter stood that day. Running over to it you seen your name on the front. Trust Peter to put it in the exact spot he first seen you.

You pulled the envelope off the post. It felt heavier than just a letter inside. Ripping it open you found a necklace inside, it was delicate silver with a small silver wolf pendant with light blue gem stones for the eyes. You smiled at the sweet gift, putting it on right away. Next you pulled out the little card.