Busted - Peter Hale 18+ Nsfw

Prompt  - I've added these two together.

+

+

Pairing  - Peter Hale X ReaderWarnings - nsfw, smut, age gap love (I didn't mention as age or a school year, so let's say she's 18 and all legal) A/n - smut really isn't my specialty but I'll give it my best if it's requested hope you all enjoy it...

Warnings - nsfw, smut, age gap love (I didn't mention as age or a school year, so let's say she's 18 and all legal)
A/n - smut really isn't my specialty but I'll give it my best if it's requested hope you all enjoy it
Story

There is an unwritten rule book between friends, a list of lines that should never be crossed. However the was one rule you had broken a number of times sleeping with you best friends father! You had started a secret relationship with Peter hale over 6 months ago now, hiding it not only from the pack but your best friend and his daughter Malia.

You woke in Peter's arms after staying the night, you seamed to sleep at his apartment more than your own home lately. When you go to move Peter tightens his grip on you. "good morning sweetheart" he says in his sleepy raspy voice. One of the sexiest sounds you'd ever heard. You smile at him "good morning" you answer stretching a little. "what time is it?" he asked rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "too early" you groan "my alarm hasn't even gone off yet" you say about to snuggle back into him, Peter grabs you pulling you onto his chest. You giggled at the sudden movement "good, means extra cuddle time" he laughed rubbing his nose with yours.

This what you loved about Peter, behind the egotistical manic, or the monstrous villain. There was also this kind, cute, loving man only you got to see. A special side reserved only for you, and you alone to see. Your lips crashed to his in a loving passionate kiss, his hands slowly ran up and down your body, his fingertips tracing over each carve. You start to kiss down his neck grinding your hips to his, when the loud buzz of your alarm went off.

You moaned under your breath getting up to turn it off. As you go to lay back with Peter he starts to sit up a bit. "can't we just stay here in bed all day" you whine. Peter kisses the top of your head "I wish we could but I'm already a bad influence on you, I can't have you missing more classes too" he laughed. Pouting at him you watch as he gets out of bed walking towards the bathroom. You couldn't help stir at his well toned body, the chest hair you loved to play with, the way his muscles flexed when he stretched at the end off the bed.