The Tattooed Vampire

Hey guys! Thank you for choosing to read this story! I hope you enjoy it! Vote/comment/fan!

XOXO Charlotte

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" My brother yelled, slapping me across the face. I gasped, landing on my hands and knees, too weak to stand.  He loomed over me, hands in fists, getting ready to punch me in the face when my oh-so-wonderful father came into the room. 

"Well, well. What do we have here?" He grinned proudly at Damian, my brother before shooting me a cold glare. I returned it, earning a kick in the stomach. 

I coughed up blood, spat it through my teeth and fell to my side. "She forgot to tell the drive-thru lady not to put tomatoes on my burger! Now I can't eat it!" Damian whined like a little baby. I rolled my eyes.

"Can't you just take them off?!" I screamed. He advanced me by I crawled backwards, away from him. He laughed and reached for my hair but I swatted him away. "Leave me alone!" I screeched, struggling to get to my feet. 

My dad's arms looped around my waist and hoisted me off the ground. 

"NO!" I screamed when he began unbuckling my belt and opening my jeans. I thrashed around, frailing my legs and arms. 

"Time to teach Basia here some manners!" My dad chided. Tears leaked down my face as he pushed me against the counter, pulled down my pants and didn't hesitate to have his way with me. Damian laughed in the back ground as pain overcame me.

So help me God, I'll have my revenge on these bastards!

I just need to get away first.