7

Rap Monster's POV
-----
I fiddled with my keys as I walked up to the door of my house. I looked up to see the huge gate and the massive mansion-like tower behind it. It's great being rich... sometimes.

I unlocked the gate and then the door. I walk inside onto the shining tiles on the floor that the cleaner had obviously put her life into. I took off my shoes and threw them to the side.

"Mum?" My voice echoed through the house. "Dad?" Neither of them were home and I knew it. But a small part of me hoped that a miracle would happen and they would come home early someday.

My head began to pound so made my way to the kitchen and got myself some painkillers and a glass of water. I took them and went to the lounge room and lay down on the couch with my hand on my forehead.

Soon I passed out.

-----

I woke up and it was pitch black. I tried to remember what happened earlier. I spent my day with Taehyung after Jimin said he was awake and then I went home and passed out. Okay.

I checked my phone and had a million missed calls from Jungkook and Hoseok.

I called Hoseok first and he picked up quickly.

"Hey" he started. "I figured out Jungkook's money problem. Ashley took it because some guys were harassing her and wouldn't go away without her handing over money"

"Jeez... but she was a bitch to not tell her own boyfriend why she did it"

"Yeah... we need to stop them and get the money back somehow"

"Yeah. We'll do that tomorrow. It's late" I said.

"Yeah okay" Hobi ended the call.

I dialled Jungkook's number. He answered quickly as well.

"Jimin is passed out on the floor of his house" Jungkook started. "I've been here all night watching over him but I need sleep"

"I'm coming over. Should we call a home doctor in the morning?" I stood up and grabbed my car and house keys.

"No, I already did that. He came over and said it was just exhaustion. There's something else I found out when trying to look for reasons for it. I'll tell you when you get here"

"Okay" I hung up.

-----

I knocked on the door and Jungkook answered.

"Hey" I said.

"Have you eaten?" Jungkook asked.

"Nah, I'll find something here"

"Alright"

"You said there's something I should know?" I was curious.

"Yeah... I found antidepressants and some other stuff. I told the doctor when I found them while he was there and he said it's still just exhaustion. He checked Jimin's heart rate and everything else and it was all fine so don't worry too much. Just watch him and call someone else if you need to swap" He grabbed his stuff and put his jacket on to leave. "If you can't get a hold of anyone just call me and I'll come over again"

"I should be good for a couple hours" I assured him.

"Thank you, Namjoon"

I smiled in return. Everything is a mess... but we have each other and that's what's keeping us alive and okay.

I probably should have told Jungkook about that thing with Ashley though...