14

Kim Namjoon's POV
-----
Organising Jimin and Eunbi's joint funeral was the saddest thing we'd ever done. Deciding the songs to play and the prayers to recite, flowers, coffins and speeches. It was painful for us all.

In the time we were organising it, Hoseok lost his money. No one knows how it happened but he didn't show any signs of sadness. Just his usual smile.

Everyone stayed as strong as we were able. We all did it for Jimin and Eunbi.

The funeral was dark, slow and sad. He didn't have much family, but his parents were there... and all they did was mourn. Jin's foster parents didn't even turn up. He was balling his eyes out, so I hugged him and spoke to him reassuringly. I spoke on behalf of both Jimin and Eunbi, but I couldn't really remember what I said... we were all so depressed that nothing mattered.

In the afternoon, everyone was mingling. It must have looked strange to see six crying boys in the corner of the room.

Jin's foster mother walked up to him. Not even wearing black. "Crying isn't gonna bring her back. Now come home, you have more chores to do while she's gone."

She grabbed his arm tightly but I stepped in her way. "I'm sorry but you're going to have to leave." I almost shouted at her. "Did you know that you're an awful woman? Well, you are. So, please leave. Now."

All five boys stood behind me to literally back me up. She stepped back and let go of Jin. She stormed out of the building.

I turned and smiled. "Hey, Jin. Your sister would be proud."

"So would Jimin." Taehyung spoke.

-----

When I got home, my parents were there waiting for me. "What do you want?" I snapped.

"We're moving to Europe, Namjoon." my mother looked me in the eyes, and she was smiling. "Tomorrow."

"No." I said simply.

They looked taken aback.

"What, you think you can drag me around without notice and expect me to be all happy about it? I'm staying with my friends and my boyfriend. I'm not moving. Plus, if this is about me surviving on my own, don't you think I can do that by now because that's basically what I've been doing for the last few years, right? I haven't gotten to spend one dinner with you two. I've basically lived by myself for my whole teenage life so I don't think it would make a difference if you left. So go. Go. Have fun in Europe."

I walked back out of the house and towards my hideout building.