Where everything starts

Oneshot #2 enjoy😊

OCTOBER 7TH 2017

David's P.O.V
I wake up to Liza escaping my arms and running out of the bedroom. I pick up my phone from the floor. 5:37 am. I get up and follow Liza to the bathroom where she is sitting besides the toilet vomiting. She has been getting sick for the past week and today we're going to the doctor. At first, we thought it was food poisoning from what she ate the Streamy Awards but it's been over a week now. I kneel down next to her and rub her back.

D: Liza you've been throwing up everyday for almost a week babe it's definitly not food poisoning.

She simply nods and falls into my chest crying.

D: Oh baby don't cry it's gonna be fine you're gonna be ok I'm here
L: I-I'm just so tired David I hate b-being sick and I barely ever threw up in my life before
D: I know babe but we're going to the doctor's today and you'll be back on your feet before you know it.
L: Plus I have to post tomorrow oh god David I can't do this anymore.
D: Liza you can take a week off I promise your fans will understand this.
L: You think?
D: Of course babe you can put a story on snapchat and instagram explaining why and don't worry your fans can't be mad at you for being sick pookie
L: David I don't want them seeing me like this
D: I can be the one explaining
L: I love you bubba
D: I love you too babe

I kiss her forehead and help her get back on her feet. She brushed her teeth as I put my arms around her waist and kiss the back of her head.

D: Come on lets go back to bed
L: Mhm yeah I'm tired

We get in bed and Liza snuggles close to me resting her head on my chest. Not even a minute passes and she's fast alseep. I take her phone and open snapchat.

David (whispers): Hey guys it's David here I took over Liza's snapchat story. Um ok well Liza has been really sick lately and I forced her to take a break so there won't be any Wednesdays with Liza this week I'm sorry. Don't worry she'll be fine she just really needs some rest. Also I'm whispering because Liza's sleeping and I don't want to wake her. *points the camera so we can see Liza sleeping on his chest*. Isn't she the cutest? *kisses her head*. Oh and I don't want to see a single one of you hating on her for this if you wanna be mad at someone be mad at me okay? Alright bye guys.

I post the same story on her instagram and my snapchat. Liza stiffens a bit when I move to put my phone on the floor. I turn around and wrap my arms and legs around her small body. I love her so much it almost hurts. I hate seeing her like this. The last time Liza was sick was the day after my 21rst birthday. But still, it didn't last a whole week like it does right now. I snuggle closer to Liza and fall alseep holding the love of my life.

4 hours later...

Liza's P.O.V

I open my eyes and turn around to see David sleeping and holding me really close to his body. I have a really bad headache and this morning I threw up basically everything I had in me so I'm very hungry right now. I stare at David and run my hand through his messy hair. He looks so cute when he's sleeping. I kiss his nose and he moves a bit but is still sleeping. I gently peck his lips and his eyes shoot open.

L: Good morning bubba
D: Hi Pookie
L: When's my apointment at the doctor?
D: It's at 11:00 this morning. What time is it?
L: Something around 10:00am
D: Well we better get going then
L: Mhm probably yeah