My family pt.2

Oneshot #7

December 29th 2020 (5 days later)

David's P.O.V
"Call me if you need anything all right?" My mom yells from the doorsteps as I put mine and Liza's luggages in the car. "Don't worry mom we will" I say back to her. "Bye everyone we love you" I yell while opening the door for Liza.  "Good luck with everything and congratulations again" my dad adds. "Thank you see you soon" Liza says flashing them her contagious smile.

February 23rd 2021 (2 months later)

Liza's P.O.V.
"You're absolutely gorgeous Elizabeth" My mother says smiling. "For sure" "Yes Liza you're so pretty" My sisters add agreeing with my mom. Today's the big day. The day I get married to the love of my life. I'm excited and nervous. I'm 10 weeks pregnant now but I'm not really showing yet people probably just think I've gained weight. Only our really close family knew. Not even our friends. David and I haven't told the internet but we will soon. Probably during or right after our honeymoon. I take a look at myself in the mirror. Gabbie, Corinna and Krsiten helped me choose my dress and it couldn't be more beautiful.

 Gabbie, Corinna and Krsiten helped me choose my dress and it couldn't be more beautiful

(Her dress^^^)
I jolt at the sudden contact of a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see both my parents standing there. "It's time Liza" My dad says kindly. "I love you princess" he blurts out with watery eyes. Seconds later my two parents engulf me in a big hug, my mother now crying. "We're so proud of you Elizabeth. You and David will have a great life and I know you will make amazing parents for this child you're carrying" My mother says backing away form the hug to look me in the eyes. "Thanks mom it means a lot" I reply holding back some tears. "Can I?" My dad asks pointing to my micro baby bump. "Of course dad go ahead" I reassure him. He slowly puts his hand on me, feeling my baby through my wedding robe. Suddenly, a small tear falls down my father's cheek. I have never seen him cry. Not even when we announced that I was pregnant. But I guess today is just too much. Today's the day he gives his little girl to another man. I would cry too if I was him. "Come on let's go sweetheart" my mom pecks my dad's lips and goes out to sit with everyone else. "Ready?" My dad asks looking at me. "Always."

The next thing I know I'm in the middle of the aisle, walking down with my father besides me. Literally everyone is here. From David's cousin to my manager. Mine and David's close family sat in the front row. David's groomsmen are Zane and Scott, his bestman is Jason and the ring bearer is Toby. My bridesmaids are Corinna, Kristen and my two sisters ; Rachel and Olivia. My maid of honor is Gabbie since she introduced David and I.

We soon get to the end of the aisle, joining David, the bridesmaids, groomsmen and the priest. My dad kisses my cheek "I love you Elizabeth I'm so proud of you princess" he whispers to my ear before letting my arm go and sitting down next to my mom.

I get in front of David taking his hands in mine. I look at him and he flashes me that famous goofy smile of his. I chuckle a bit and I can't help to smile at the thought of marrying him. Just when I'm about to say something, the ceremony starts.

"Dear friends, we are all gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join David and Elizabeth in matrimony commended to be honorable amongst all. Into this- these two persons present now come to be joined. If anyone here objects to this marriage, you may speak now, or forever hold your peace."  David and I scan the room nervously, but it reassuringly stays silent. "David, you can now proceed to read your vows" the Priest says calmly.

David clears his throat and starts spenking "Elizabeth, Liza, Pookie. I love you unconditionally and without hesitation. I vow to love you, encourage you, trust you and respect you. As a family, we will create a homme filled with learning, laughter and compassion. I promise to work with you to foster and cherish a relationship of equality knowing that together we will build a life far better than either of us could imagine alone. Today, I choose you to be my wife. I accept you as you are, and I offer myself in return. I will care for you, stand beside you, and share with you all of life's adversities and all of it's joys from this day foward, and all the days of my life. I love you Liza I hope you know that." David states, his voice cracking at the last sentence. I try my best not to cry but it's wayyy harder than I thought it would be. A small tear falls down my cheek before it's my time to speak. I sniffle a little before I smile remembering my speach.

"I believe in you David. With my whole heart, I take you as my husband acknowledging and accepting all your faults and strengths, as you do mine. You're my David, my love, my life. Today and  for always. I promise to be faithful and supportive. I promise to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I promise to  dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. But most importantly, I promise to always be there to take care of our little girl."

The whole crowd gasps at what I just said and David smiles at me  "That's right" I say "We're having a baby!" At this point I can't help but cry. Gabbie, Kristen and Corinna all walk towards me, embracing me in a big hug while David's groomsmen shake his hand congratulating us. Jason is  the last one to do so. He comes up to David with the biggest smile ever and instead of shaking his hand, hugs him. I can see he's crying a little while talking to David. Everyone in the room is cheering and clapping, including the Priest. "Congratulations. Now let's finish this ceremony and celebrate" he says smiling widely.

Everyone goes back to where they were sitting and Toby hands us the rings. David gives mine first. "I, David, give you, Elizabeth, this ring ad an eternal symbol of my love and commitment for you." I then slip his ring on repeating the exact same words.  "David Julian Dobrik, do you take Elizabeth Shaila Koshy to be your lawfully wedded wife, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you apart?"

"I do"

"Elizabeth Shaila Koshy, do you take David Julian Dobrik to be your lawfully wedded husband, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you apart?"

"I do"

"By all the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!"

David leans in and connects our lips in a slow, passionate and love filled kiss. I smile against his mouth as everyone is cheering for us. We slowly part away from the kiss, staring at each other lovingly. We turn to face the crowd when David raises our intertwined hands in the air, as a sign for victory.

"I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Dobrik!"

David takes our hands down and whispers something in my ear.

"Welcome to the family my love"

An: MERRY CHRISTMAS BABIES I LOVE YOU ALL❤️❤️ And for those eho aren't celebrating Christmas, just relax and spend as much time as you can with your family thanks for reading loves.
~Alexia❤️