We're in this together

David's P.O.V
I'm sleeping peacefully when I hear the bed sheets shuffle and a weight on my feet. Just then a weak voice speaks
"dadda?"
"Dorothy is that you?"
I blurt out thinking it might be my daughter.
"Yes it's me Daddy I had a nightmawe can I sweep with you and mommy?"
I look down at Liza sleeping in my arms. God she's beautiful.
"Yes baby come here"
I motion for my child to come sleep between her mom and I. Liza stirs a little before waking up do to her daughter steping on top of her.
"Hey baby what are you doing here"
Liza says to our little girl.
"I had a nightmare and now I'm scawed"
"Oh it's alright darling come here"
She says as Dorothy snuggles into her chest. I take Liza back in my arms and fall asleep again holding my wife and daughter at the same time. What a perfect moment.

an: Dory (dorothy) is 4, Quin and Vicky are 14

The next morning...

Still David's P.O.V
"Dad come on we're gonna be late to school"
My eyes slowly open as I hear those word
"Dad lets go"
I rub my eyes and look up to see my son standing beside my bed
"Quin what time is it?"
I ask him a bit worried
"It's 7:50 dad lets go we're all gonna be late for school"
He answers me and I'm out of bed immediatly
"Shit um okay. Are your sisters up?"
I whisper because Liza was still sleeping.
"Yeah Vicky helped Dory getting ready and I made breakfast"
He says looking up to me
"Wow good job guys um.. ok hang on a second"
I says as I basically trip on the bed sheet that was now laying on the floor.
"Here take my car keys and go wait in the tesla with your sisters I won't be long"
"Alright"
Quin takes the key from my hand and heads downstairs. I turn around when I hear the bed sheets shuffle behind me.
"Babe?"
I hear Liza say in a sexy morning voice.
"Oh hey Liza go back to sleep baby I was just leaving with the kids"
I say while I get on the bed and stroke her hair once before kissing her head.
"Wait.. it's 7:55 David Julian Dobrik they better not be late for school"
She says looking at the clock in our room
"I promise they won't baby but I gotta leave now I'll see you in about 15 minutes"
"Mhm bye bubba"
"Bye pookie"
I softly kiss her lips but she starts playing with my hair and  the kiss gets heated really fast. Liza flips us over so she's on top and she starts grinding on me. Great. Now I have a boner. And I have to leave. Great.
" Oh does Davey have a little friend?"
Liza says chuckling
"Hey don't laugh you did that okay"
"Well this is for waking up late and forgetting that your kids go to school. Now you have to deal with it"
I sigh as I look at the time. 7:58. Crap they start school at 8:10.
"Okok bye Liza I love you"
"I love you too babe"
She kisses me oh so tenderly.
———
I walk out of the house and get inside the tesla where I see my three kids looking at me. Dorothy giggles and looks at me smiling
"Hi daddy"
"Good morning baby"
That's when Vicky bursts out laughing and Quin looking at me chuckling a bit.
"You good dad?"
He asks me looking me right in the eyes.
"Yeah I'm good why-"
Oh god. I forgot I had a boner. And of course I'm wearing sweat pants.
"I- I'm good. I'm perfect now lets go"
I start the car and drive off trying to think about something to make this go away but my mind always wanders off to images of Liza wearing lingerie. God damn it. My thoughts are interrupted when Vicky starts talking.
"Dad?"
"Yes?"
"How did you and mom meat?"
She asks me looking outside the window
"Well, we met at a party in LA when we were 14"
"14!?... wow you've knonw each other for a long time"
Vicky says impressed
"20 years"
"Man that's long"
Quin adds after I speak.
There's a moment of silent and I take a sip of coffee when Dorothy says something
"Daddy why does mommy always say 'faster Dabid deeper yes' at night and what does deeper mean?"
I choke on my coffee and my eyes widden at what my 4 years-old just said.
"OMG HAHAHAH"
Is all that comes out of my twins kids' mouth and I don't know what to say.
"It's nothing Dorothy it's no-"
"They were having sex"
"VICTORIA REINE DOBRIK"
I turn around as fast as I can and look at my daugher right in the eyes.
"Hahaha it's true though dad"
Her brother then adds
"QUINTON"
"What's sewx?"
Dorothy asks innocently
"It's nothing important baby don't worry about it"

5 minutes later...

"We're here come on guys"
Quin and Vicky get out of the car taking their backpacks with them.
"Have a good day kids your mom will be here at 3:00 to pick you up"
"Alright by dad"
———
I get home after dropping Dory at the nursery. I open the door and head upstairs to go back to sleep. I open the bedroom door and see Liza sleeping in her underwear and my shirt. She is so hot when she wears my shirt oh god. I take my hoodie off and crawl on the bed and spoon her. She stirs a little and kisses my hand. Liza moves a bit and her ass is now resting on my penis. Jesus christ. We've been having sex since we're 16 and we're 34 now but the slightess of her touch still turns me on so much. I start trailing kisses down her neck and she turns around to face me. She kisses my lips passionatly as my hands travel down her sides. She brings her hand up to my hair and starts playing with it while she flips us over so she's on top.
"Wanna finish what we started earlier?"
She says in the most sexiest voice ever.
"Of course baby"
I take off her shirt wich leaves her bare chested. I cup her brests as she takes my pants off. Liza starts kissing down my stomach to my underwear. She rubs my cock through the fabric as she takes them off. I moan at her touch and she slowly puts her mouth on me making me shiver.

Liza's P.O.V

I suck at the tip of his penis before taking all of his lenght in my mouth. I bob my head up and down as he plays with my hair and moans my name.
"God Liza you're so hot baby"
I smile to myself and start moving up and down faster.
"LiZa I'm cLoSe"
"Cum for me david"
Seconds later he does and I swollow everything.
"My turn"
He says while flipping us over.

David's P.O.V

I take her underwear off and throw them on the floor. I kiss her inner thighs teasing her.
"God David you're such a tease come on"
I chuckle a bit and go to work.
I lick her slides and focus on her clit sucking and licking it. She takes my head and puches me closer to her. I take two of my fingers and shove them inside her without warning making her yell my name. A couple minutes after she orgasms and I lick my fingers tasting her even more.
"I need you inside me David"
Just this sentence could make me finish right there. I bite my lip and kiss her roughly. I rub the tip of my penis at her enterence before going in oh so slowly. She moans and grabs my biceps as I hover her. I start thrusting in and out at a slow pace when she flips us so she's on top. My hands travel to her waist as she sits down on me. She bounces up and down on my dick closing her eyes. A couple minutes later we both hit our highs fall right back asleep holdong each other.

AN: Hey guys hope you enjoyed this oneshot😊

-Alexia❤