MVSA - Chapter 1 - WMYB

Sorry it's short! They get longer after a couple of chapters though! So please keep reading! Hope you like it and I'm sorry for any mistakes!

MVSA - Chapter 1

WMYB

-Harry

Dear Diary,

I've decided to try and end my life... but if I want to die I'd like to die creatively... so that's why I've decided to try and kill myself in every music video we do. So I tried today but Liam came and helped me... Here's what happened.

Eleanor had shown up to say hi to Louis and seeing them together made me feel so upset that I came up with the idea. I ran towards the water and swam until it was REALLY deep. I took a deep breath and went under swimming further down. I made sure that if I tried to swim back up I wouldn't be able to. Slowly I felt myself start to slip into darkness. I was almost there when I felt someone grab my arm and pull me up towards the surface. I would've tried to get them off of me but I had no energy. I was too weak to do anything so I closed my eyes and felt myself drift off into darkness. I woke up in bed and decided to write an entry... so here I am.

Tomorrow we're doing gotta be you. I think I know what I'm gonna do. If I do die tomorrow I want to say to whoever's reading this to please tell the boys that I love them and that I couldn't stand to see the love of my life being with someone else. Please tell Eleanor not to blame herself. She didn't do anything wrong so please tell her not to blame herself for my death if I do die tomorrow. Well this is me signing off. I'll write tomorrow if I'm still here.