MVSA - Chapter 3 Part 4 - One Thing

So I'm sorry for any mistakes! I hope you like it and I might not upload in a while.... Hopefully I can soon! =) This is quite long... sorry that they're not more then 3 pages long... but please comment and vote!

MVSA - Chapter 3 Part 4

One Thing Part 4

-Zayn

"NO!!!! Harry don't go towards that light! Don't you dare even think about it!!!" I yelled shaking him. "But it's so pretty." he mumbled. "So are your eyes and I won't be able to see them if you go for a permanent nap can I? We wouldn't want that would we?" I said trying to calm myself down. The tears were streaming freely now and I felt guilty. If I had just ran towards him and pulled him off the ledge he wouldn't see the light! "I'm fighting. I'm fighting for you but it hurts Zayn. I can't hold on for long." he whimpered. "Please Haz. I want to be able to hear you talk to me everyday. I don't care if you end up hating me just as long as you're alive and breathing! So please don't leave me Haz." I said stroking his cheek. "I... I can't Zayn... It's too hard... Love you too..." he muttered before his eyes slowly started to close. "NO!! Harry? Please answer me! This is no time to joke around please don't do this! Don't walk towards it! Please Hazza!" I say rocking him back and forth."I'm sorry... but just-" he trailed off. I looked at him and saw that he had his eyes closed. No... No no no no no!!! I checked to see if he still had a pulse. I waited for a long time and started to panic when I felt the slightest pulse. Thank god... Where the hell is the ambulance?!

As if on cue the door burst open and a bunch of paramedics took him away. One of them quickly told me to follow them into the ambulance. I ran after them hopping onto one of the side seats in the ambulance.

I could barely make out what they were doing to him. They were all moving so quickly. Suddenly a long beep filled the room and I panicked. "NO! Please do something!!!" I yelled even though they were already rushing around and trying to stabilize him. After a while the beeping went back to how it should be. I leant back onto the wall of the ambulance exhausted.

That's when it hit me. My friend had just died moments after saying he loved me. I put my hand over my mouth trying to process it all. It was too much for me to handle. Harry, my Harry had just died. He... died. I wasn't aware that I was crying until one of the paramedics shook me and tried to comfort me by saying that he would be okay but was interrupted when he flat lined for the second time that day.

I leant back praying he'd be ok. I let out a breath I'd been keeping when he started breathing properly again. I felt so drained. Wait. I sat up. Where was Louis? He wasn't at the bridge... NO... he couldn't! HE CAN'T HAVE! "LET ME OUT!" I yelled at them. They gave me a confused look. "I think one of my friends might of jumped off the bridge before you came! He was sitting there and he was mumbling something about it being his fault and... and that he should... should've been the one the jumped!" I said the tears pouring out now. "TAKE ME BACK! PLEASE!!!!" I yelled. They all looked at each other before one picked up his phone and called for an ambulance. I leant back biting my nails. I just hope it's not too late to save him... both of them.