MVSA - Chapter 3 Part 2 - One Thing

Ok guys! Here's part 2!!! For me this is one of the saddest chapters.... but part 3 will be pretty sad too.... so I hope you like it and please comment an vote! =)

MVSA - Chapter 3 Part 2

One Thing Part 2

"Harry?" I whipped my head around to see Zayn holding up a cigarette. He put it back in his jacket and started to take small steps towards me."Harry you don't want to do this." He said trying to reason with me. "Yes I do Zayn!" I retorted. "No Harry don't do it. Think of you're mum and sisters. Think about Liam, Louis, me. Think about Niall. Harry you know Niall loves you. Jumping off of that bridge will most likely kill you and that'll just tear him to pieces. He'll be in so much pain. All of us will be but he'd be affected the most." Zayn said slowly. He was on the verge of tears and seeing him like that made me cry. "You don't think I'm hurting Zayn?! Do you REALLY think I'm doing this for no reason?! DO YOU?! You know how I feel about him!!! You're the ONLY one that knows! Don't you think it might be killing me inside seeing him with her?! DO YOU ZAYN?! My heart is breaking EVERY time I see them together. I can't handle it. My heart is getting ripped into pieces and I can't just stand there and watch it. I can't run away either. So there's only one solution Zayn. One, just one and you know what it is! I'm sorry but I'd rather die over and over again EVERY day then keep going on like this!." I yelled. "I know what you're going through Haz. I know EXACTLY what you're going through! Seeing the one you love everyday and not being able to tell him you love him. Seeing him love another and knowing it's hopeless to even confess your love. You feel like there's nothing you can do and you want to make him happy so you don't tell him. You feel like you're suffocating and you can't breath. Sometimes it seems like he might have feelings for you too but then you realize... that it was all in your head. You bring your hopes up just to have them crushed again. You feel imprisoned and you hate lying to him. You feel angry with yourself because you have these feelings and thoughts. You hate yourself for being gay. You're too ashamed and embarrassed to tell your friends and family. You feel like a disappointment to everyone. You know they'll judge you. You're scared about how the fans would react. How disgusted they'd be. How much they would hate you. I know Haz... I really do. I know it's not a nice feeling but please don't do this to yourself. Don't do this to me. Please haz. Don't." He whispered... his voice cracked half way through.

"Who Zayn? If you know how I feel... then tell me who!" I whispered/yelled. "I can't tell you Haz... I just can't. You'd judge me... and maybe even hate me. You would think I'm lying and making fun of you. Even if I tell you... you wouldn't believe me. I'm sorry Haz... maybe one day. But you have to be alive for me to tell you Haz so please don't jump off that bridge... please don't." he said looking down and wiping away tears. "What's going on out-" Louis stopped in his tracks when he saw me."Don't Haz. Just please don't." Louis croaked out. "Nothing any of you can say or do will make me re think this. I have to do it." I say turning around and looking back down at the water. "Say goodbye to my Mum and sisters... and the boys too" I say taking a deep breath and pushing myself off of the ledge. "HARRY!" The said simultaneously. I hit the water and god did it hurt. I tried swimming back up but the current was too strong and I was too weak. My head hit something hard and I blacked out. It was the end for me.