MVSA - Chapter 2 - Gotta Be You

Hey! Ok so this one is pretty short... the one after this is really long though! It's gonna have 2 or more parts to the chapter... and there'll be some POV's for Zayn and MAYBE Louis... So hope you like it!

Gotta Be You

-Harry

Dear Diary,

the fact that I'm writing an entry means that I failed miserably. The boys knew something was wrong so they didn't take their eyes off of me. We were singing along when I thought it would be a good idea to do it now. So I started running towards the fire hoping no one would come and help me this time but they did of course. Liam and Zayn held me back while Louis was in front of me. "Why are you doing this Haz? Please stop this. You're like a brother to me Harry... please don't leave me now." Louis's lip quivered and by this time all the boys had started crying. The girls in the video looked shocked and were crying too. I looked over at Niall to see him putting the fire out. He turned around and I gasped along with everyone else. His eyes were red and puffy. His eyes which were usually so mesmerizing was dull and looked lifless. Tears were streaming down his face and he dropped to the floor and sobbed. I shrugged the boys off of me and ran towards Niall engulfing him into a hug so that I was straddling him. I put my face into the crook of his neck and said sorry over and over again.

The guilt is slowly getting to me but I have to keep trying... If I don't I'll be in so much pain watching Eleanor and Louis together.

So this is it for today's entry. I just want to say sorry. I'm sorry Niall. I love you but I have to do it. I can't keep pretending that I'm not hurting when I am. So before I sign off I'm going to write some letters for each one of the boys for when I do die.

Ok I'm going to start writing the letters to the boys so this is me signing off.