Prologue

A/N: Trigger Warning for uhh, lots of things. Bad things.

"Help! Somebody help me!" I tried to scream as I ran through alleyway after alleyway, but my voice betrayed me. "Please" I cried.

"No one is going to hear you" he had hissed in my ears after punching me in my throat. "No one is going to help you if they can't hear you."

It hurt to just talk, and the burning in my throat was killing me.

I was to fend for myself.

I checked for my phone with trembling hands but it wasn't there.

They were getting closer and I knew I couldn't outrun them by much.

My leg wasn't helping me. With all the beating I took it's a miracle that I was still able to walk, let alone run.

Their laughter was echoing in my ear. They thought this was some joke? What kind of twisted mind would find torturing a guy is funny?

I repositioned my hand on my stomach, which was bleeding. Warm blood was oozing out, and I reeked of its metallic odor.

"Help" I tried again, in vain.

"Nobody's gonna hear ya Raiden" he yelled. His friends laughed. "I'm coming for you love" I winced at that word.

"Let me hold ya in my arms baby" he mocked, and I cried more and more as I ran aimlessly. I wasn't even aware where I was going with my vision blurring here and there, and the ground looking like it's three or four paths instead of one.

I lay on the back of a dumpster and let my legs sink to the ground. I took a few puffs of breath and lifted my hand near my face. It was covered in a thick red layer.

I heard them pass by and I managed to remain unseen.

I started running the other way, in hopes I'd reach the main street before they catch up with me.

I was running as hard as I could when I was tackled to the ground. I thankfully landed on my arm instead of my face because I didn't think my face could handle any more damage.

Their laughter was driving me crazy. His laughter specifically was making my blood boil. My tears were no longer being able to find their way out.

I got another kick to the ribs. And another. And another.

And then what I was afraid of was starting to happen. They took my pants off.

They forced it out of my legs despite my constant begging and struggling.

He pulled his knife and traced it along my thigh before he slipped it under my underwear and slowly ripped it off as if to tease and make me beg harder. He was fucking enjoying my mental pain as much as my physical one.

I was bare on the ground of some random alley.

I tried to cover my front as much as I could, but apparently they wanted my back.

I heard his belt being unbuckled, and my heartbeat dropped. I cried vigorously and begged them not to do it.

One of them covered my mouth with his hand so I wouldn't scream anymore. His grip was so tight I felt like my teeth were gonna turn inwards.

"Open up baby. It hurts at first but it's gonna be all pleasure."

He grabbed my feet and dragged me a little towards him, my back scraping against the hard ground.

I could only see their faces faintly, for the alley was dark, with the only street light being about 50 feet away.

"Touch it baby. Feel it all" he slurred, forcing my hand to touch his hardening dick. That sick bastard. How could he possibly get aroused in such a situation? How can someone get pleasure from such a sick inhumane act?

"You're gonna take every inch of it like the bitch you are"

And then he did it. He forced my legs apart and lifted them up. His friends were laughing and urging him to do it.
My face was burning with embarrassment, even in those circumstances.

The thought of it, being all naked on the floor, my bruised bloody gushing body available on display for anyone who's willing to participate in whatever shit they were going to do to me.

"Come on Blake split his ass apart"

"Tear it into two" another cheered.

I felt my heart sink in. My blood was no longer rushing, and my mind was screaming "No".

I just wanted to be home, in my bed, watching TV and eating popcorn with my brother. I wanted to be in a warm bath having a relaxing tea. But instead I was here crying without being able to cry. My body was hurting, my torso bleeding, and about to get sexually abused.

"Hey! Get off of him!" someone screamed from the end of the Alley.

"Don't worry Blake. It's just some guy"

"Shit. Shit it's him" Blake cursed and quickly pulled his bottoms up. "We need to go, fast" he told his friends.

The one who was covering my mouth shoved my head, which made it smash to the cold hard concrete, making my vision blur even more. After that all I heard was footsteps; Some running away and some approaching.

"I'll get you to the hospital don't worry" a gentle, calm voice told me. "shit" he muttered over and over again. Suddenly I felt something like a jacket covering me from the waist down. And then I was being lifted off the ground. I couldn't see his face, or see anything actually. I was trying hard not to faint.

"Hey keep pressure on that!" he instructed me to press on the cut on my stomach. And to think that the cigarette burns were the most pain I've ever felt. Boy I was wrong as hell.

"I ca... I... Can't keep.... My h... My ha...." and after that the sounds started to fade, and in the stranger's arms, I felt like I'm in bed again, and I went to sleep.

"You're my sweet baby aren't ya" he used to whisper in my ears as he cuddled me on the couch in his basement. I used to love these moments between us; where life seemed complete and simple. "Nothing's gonna harm you, long as you're with me"
I fucking believed him. I fucking believed everything he said. I thought he loved me and I fell for it. I fell for everything. I fell too deep.

I was back to consciousness a little later. I was in a speedy car. My stomach felt warm, but my clothes felt cold. My legs were cold too and I was aware I didn't have anything on but a jacket covering my waist down.

I winced in pain when I tried to move. My whole body felt like a punching bag after a heavy workout.

"Hey hey hey, stay with me okay?" the guy driving said. I started crying because I couldn't even turn to see him or even say anything without having to deal with immense pain.

"I- c-c-ca" I couldn't speak and I started doubting that my jaw was dislocated.

I realized the warmth on my stomach was the fresh wound that I had forgotten about. Ironic how you could forget about pain when it's too painful.

"Shh don't speak. Just hold my hand okay? hold my hand" he put his hand in mine and squeezed it lightly. It was the only thing that wasn't in agony.

I held his hand as I fell back unconscious.

A/N: that was so hard to write and intense.

Anyway welcome back guys, and welcome new people to Hold My Hand. I hope it goes well and you like it.

As I always say, votes and comments are appreciated to get the story a rank.

I wish to highlight very triggering issues in it and I hope I can give it justice.

Thanks for reading x