The "Before Homecoming" Dinner: a summary

(the party consists of Mouse, T.Rex, Cat, and Kas)

-

Cat: What's the monkey-getting-his-hair-cut meme mean?

Kas, weakly: i  d o n t  k n o w  a n y m o r e 

T.Rex: *sits next to Kas* *sits about ~7 feet away* 

Kas, softly: Rex what the fuck

T.Rex, bumbling: well- you- I- uGHHHH (scoots closer by 0.5mm)

-

*our band co-director walks in* 

*collective under-the-breath-yelling* 

(Kas, T.Rex) 

(motions to T.Rex's plate) Wait- is that my steak? That looks like a New York Strip.

(shrugs) I don't know

(motions to current plate) Well- this one has french fries. So it must be mine. 

I don't know- didn't you order a baked potato, too? (motions to baked potato on his plate) 

Yes- oh, jeez, what did you order your steak at? Medium well, medium? I have medium well. 

Medium well.

(table collectively groans)

Mouse: Wait, what size did you two order your steaks at?

(T.Rex and Kas) 12 ounce.

(louder collective groan) 

//A.N: Turns out they put his Rib Eye on with my sides and my NY Strip with his sides, so we traded steaks. There were more trials before this too.

-

(scrolling through Mouse and T.Rex's homecoming photos )

Cat: aww

Kas: aww

Cat and Kas: AWwwWWWWWW

(A/N from the writer of this, Kas: Cat and I third wheeled on two nerds who obviously are in love but refuse to accept that. They're adorable. They went to homecoming but I ended up eating a cold steak in a hoodie and sweatpants in my kitchen while looking at memes. (I got the better end of the deal.))