Chapter 15: I'm Sorry

*2 weeks later*

Kim POV

I ain't seen or heard from Breezy ever since Nukki funeral.Sometimes I wanna call her but knowing her she probably blocked me or somethin. Nunu moved back to Chicago cause she was tried of drama.

I been layin in bed all morning in the same spot thinking about how my best friends leaving me

(Phone rings)

I look at my phone to see the name Breezy on my phone, I answered but didn't want to sound to excited.

"What up"

"Nun much but can I tell you somethin I been holding in for the past week"

"Sure wht is it"

"Kim I'm Sorry, I'm sorry for all I put you through, I let my jealously get the best of me, I'm glad Nukki didn't kill you because you are my only loyal and true friend I got everybody else don't really care about me, you helped me get with Ty and I ain't show you how much I appreciated it because I was expecting to have your relationship, I hope you can forgive me"

"Aww it's okay don't worry I forgive you but you gotta promise to have my back like I had yours and don't turn on me no mo over some jealous shit"

"Ight, I promise, and I'll talk to you later Bye" Bree said hanging up the phone

Breezy POV

I feel better now that me and Kim cool again but I still can't stop thinkin bout Ty. I haven't talked to him since he was in the hospital.Yea thats a long time.

I decided to make a post on instagram. I took a selfie with my bang over my left eye.

Caption: @_itsyagirlbreezy -SINGLE LIFE cause these Niggas Aint LOYAL

I got 20 likes and 2 comments in 5 minutes, the comments said:

@bosslife- Girl u aint neva lyin

@shawtynamedkim- Bree don't start nothin

A few minutes later my phone flashed showing I had a message I looked and saw it was from Ty:

My Boo Thang: Bree I know I hurt you but I realized that without you my life feel empty. Nunu moved and I told Tymesha to leave me alone cause I love you.So now if you take me back I'm all yours No hoes or nothin juss me and you. If you can find some way to forgive text me back.

Me: Yess Ty I forgive you but you really hurt me and I'm glad you realized cause I been hurting without out you in my life

Ty: Thanks for forgiving me Bae

Excuse My Mistakes

But....Like~Comment~Vote