Chapter 24: Taken

Kim POV

I got dragged out the car by 2 big muscular niggas.They put me in this white van and start driving fast af. The van was pitch dark I couldn't see a damn thing.Damn these niggas have kidnapped me. Jarell gone be so pissed when he find out.

"Kim you gone do what I say or else you gone die" A deep voice said

"What tf I gotta do when I ain't have nothin to do with the situation" I responded

"Now your in the situation cause Jarell showed up without Jeanette"

"That ain't his fault Jeanette probably still laid up with Mookie"

"I'm tired of hearin Mookie and my gurl name in the same sentence You know what, Kim you finna go on a mission"

"Tf you talkin bout"

"I need you to do whatever you gotta do to get Jeanette and prove she with Mookie then I'll let you go"

"I'll think bout it" I said making the person talking to me irritated.

"Bitch hurry up and decide"

"Hold tf up who you callin a bitch, do I look like a damn female dog,Jeanette my look like one but not me, and don't rush me nigga I can take my damn time"

"Look Kim I ain't a nigga that you can talk to any kind of way so when this van stop you finna get put in yo special room"

Breezy POV

I guess them Khi niggas that snatched up Kim didn't see me since I was on the floor of the car.Anyway I slowly followed the niggas to some warehouse and parked around the corner so they wouldn't notice me.Even.if they did see me I didn't care cause I was strapped and loaded.