Chapter 26: Bros Over Hoes

Breezy POV

These niggas crazy, got guns pointed towards me.They just don't know who I am. I may not always act like it but when my hood side show I'm B to the R to the Double E Z.

"So y'all finna shoot us or sum" I said being brave for me and my best friend.

"Nahh wait till the boss gets here" One man said then they both nodded.

"When is that gone be" I said being impatient

"Here he come now" They both said pointing at some car lights from a distance.

Jarell POV

Me and Ty driving around tryna figure out where my girl could be at.When all of a sudden I saw a all black car speeding pass and the license plate said 'BOSSKHI'. That must be Khi or one of his niggas with that license plate.I slowly followed the car and parked down the street.Me and Ty start walking towards this old warehouse where we saw 2 people surrounded by niggas with guns.

We got out the car to get a closer look and it was Kim and Bree.Me and Ty look at each other and got on the side of the car. We made a plan. We decided that I was gone call Mookie and Jeanette to come down here.

(Pulls out phone and calls Mookie)

"What up Bro" Mookie said

"Nigga I need for you and Jeanette to ride down to the abandoned warehouse on 69th Street" I said

"Ight, but for what tho"

"You'll see when you get here" I said hanging up.

Khi POV

I drive up and see that my niggas caught Kim tryna escape with some girl. I get out the car and walk over there.

"Whats goin on here" I said with a evil smirk.

"This girl tryna rescue Kim and got caught" One of my men said

"Well I guess Jerall and Ty finna lose they girls" I said as I pulled out my gun.

Jarell POV

Finally Mookie and Jeanette pulled up, I been waiting for about 10 minutes.

"What Bruh" Mookie said walking over to me

"It took yall forever to get here but look Khi and his niggas got Kim and Breezy over there cause of you" I said pointing towards the warehouse.

"What does that have to do with me" Mookie said

"Everything that nigga think I got Jeanette while you at a motel fuckin her and shit"

"You makin it sound like I'm the problem" Jeanette said smacking her lips

"Look hoe you are the cause of  problem but all I need is for us to go over there and fix this shit" Ty said getting irritated.

"Ight Mookie go on the side of that van, Ty get Bree and Kim, and Jeanette come with me over there." Jarell said

Khi POV

I get out my car and see Breezy and Kim, I guess Kim was tryna escape.

"Hello ladies" I said walking towards them

"What the hell you want" Breezy said

"Well if you want me to get straight to the point, I want you and Kim"

"Why tho,we aint do nothin to you" Breezy said

"But that nigga Jarell did, he know where Jeanette at"

As I was talkin I saw Jarell and Jeanette walking towards me so  turned around.

"Jeanette get yo ass over here" I yelled

"No" she said

"Hold up I know you didn't just say no to me"

"Yes I did, I didn't stutter"

"Why would you say no to me"

"Cause today I realized that theres niggas out here that got more and better things than you, I don't like how you treat me like I'm nothin, and Mookie know how to put it down"

"Who tf is this Mookie nigga" I said because I was getting tired of hearing his name

"My brother, you must got a prob with em" Jarell said

"Yea I do and I wanna meet em"

When I said that a buff light skin nigga came from behind fhe van.He looked familiar then I thought about it. Thats my auntie son.

Mookie POV

I got up and walked to where Khi, Jarell, and Jeanette was when I realized that I saw Khi before.

"Cuzzo?" I said staring at Khi

"Lil Mike?" Khi said saying my old nickname.

Me and Khi used to be real close till he moved they used to call us Mike and Ike since we used to always be together.

"Jeanette yo girl?"

"Yea, and you the nigga she been laid up with?"

"Yea but if I knew she was yo girl I wouldn't have been with her cause you know Bros over Hoes"

"Jarell I think you should go get the girls and leave cause me and Khi finna have a talk" I said

Jarell left but I know he wasn't going to far.Now It was just me, Khi, and Jeanette standing looking at each other in silence.

"Why I gotta be considered the hoe" Jeanette said breaking the silence.

"Cause you supposed to be my girl but you left a party with another nigga that pissed me off but you know what ima give you another chance cause you aint got nothing in yo life but me " Khi said.

"Thanks bae I promise I won't do it again" Jeanette said smiling

"But somebody gone have to pay the price for this shit" Khi said pointing his gun at me

"Nigga so you gone shoot me even tho we blood cousins, we family bruh, I see we aint got no loyalty in this family"

"Forget that shit man"

Khi said as he pulled the trigger.I was waiting for the bullet to hit after I saw It fly out the pistol.I closed my eyes waiting, when I didn't feel anything but heard a scream.Jeanette was on the ground holding her chest.

" I'm sorry but I couldn't let you kill him I love him" she said as she took her last breath.

Khi dropped his gun and ran, but I stayed to call for help.Jeanette risked her life for me, I had to help her.

The police,ambulance, coroners, Ty, Kim, Jarell, and Breezy came.

"Jeanette Smith is dead at the scene with a gun wound to the chest" The police announced.