Chapter 19: Summer Break

*A month later*

Kim POV

School's over now and summer starting.Me, Jarell, Bree, Ty, and Mookie finna go to the pool for Ty nigga Jay pool party. I didn't know Jay that much but I heard his partys be A1 since he in college.

I packed my bag and put on my Strapless bikini, shorts, and my sunglasses.Everybody was in the car waiting for me.I got in and we left.

*At the Party*

We pulled up at the party and got out the car. I decided to put a lollipop in my mouth to add on to my sexy appearance.

Ty POV

"Wuddupp Ty I ain't seen you in a while my nigga" Jay said

I knew Jay since I was lil he helped me keep my head up when times got hard and was always there for me.

"Damn this party turnt up already and it just got started, yall college students wild" I said

"My nigga you juss don't know these girls got some of the best.."

Breezy clears her throat cutting him off

"Oh my bad Ty is this yo girl" He asked

"Yea her name Breezy and this is her best friend Kim and my nigga Jarell and Mookie " I said introducing everybody

"Ight juss come on in and have a good time"

Mookie POV

When we walked in that party all I saw was fine as college girls everywhere. This one girl caught my eyes. She saw my lookin and winked at me.I decided to walk over there.

"What up Shawty" I said with a smile

"Nun juss chillin and talkin to this fine nigga I juss met"

"Ahh that fine nigga name is Mookie"

"Mookie, you lookin fine in Jeanette's eyes" She said with a big smile

"Jeanette you look a lil to good to be juss sittin here"

"Well what else can I do"

"You could come on a adventure with Mookie"

"What type of adventure, I hope its exciting" she said winking

"Very exciting"

(Mookie and Jeanette walk out of the party)

Kim POV

I was layin down chillin when I saw Mookie and Jeanette leaving the party.I didn't even know Jeanette was here but I know something finna happen.