Part-1; New York?

3rd Person View;

   The H/C hair-coloured girl was awoken up from her slumber as the sound of a loud buzzing came from an alarm clock rang around the room. She groaned as she sat up, leaning her back on the bed frame. Her hand reached out to the small rectangular machine and smashed it, stopping the loud noise.

-

   "Morning!" Arianne, [A/N: Sorry if that's your name, feel free to change it!] your bestfriend, waved at you, walking over to the kitchen as you got down the last flight of stairs. "Good Morning, Ari" You chuckled softly, following her to the kitchen.

   "I made breakfast!" She smiled, putting a plate full of bacon and eggs on the kitchen island, that was in the middle of the kitchen.

   "Oooh~ Thanks.. alot." You sighed as you sat down the tall chair, tapping your fingers furiously on the marbled table, creating a small pitter-patter sound.

   "Here's your coffee, it's milky and creamy! Just the way you like it." Arianne sets the mug on the table infront of you, the aroma of the hot mocha filled your nose as you sighed in relief. "Thank you. What would I do without my morning coffee?" You giggled, looking down at the precious drink.

   "Probably go insane and kill everyone and everything, cuz' that's what you are and what you do!"

   "I'm not that crazy! Shut up." You rolled your eyes and grabbed the mug by its handle, lifting it up to your lips and sipping it, slightly not wanting to burn yourself.

   "Alright, alright, I'll keep my mouth shut.. for now!" She winked at you and walked out of the room, leaving you and the meal infront. You scoffed softly and blew on the hot coffee, trying to cool it down. You placed the mug down and began eating the food you were served. 

-TIME SKIP-

   "Y/n.." Arianne approached you, a small frown on her face. She went outside to check the mailbox for anything and there she was, on the doorstep "Hmm?" You hummed in response, looking up to her. She sighed and looked down at the small-white envelope on her hands. "You have letter from King's College.. NYC." She continued, closing the door and walked towards you, sitting beside, and gripping the small envelope tightly.

   "So.. w-what did they say..?" You began, fear and confusion described your face. She looked down at the envelope and muttered something, you didn't quite catched what she said so you leaned in and held your breath, preparing for what she's about to say.

   "You.. Got.. Accepted!" She cheered and hugged you tightly. All of the sudden tears ran down your face and your expression changed from the mix of fear and sorrow to light and happy.

   "You're going to New York.." she teared up and pulled away from you, handing you the white envelope. You opened it and read what was written, she was right, you were accepted. You looked up at her with a frown and hugged her tightly, "I'm going to miss you so so much!" You cried out, hugging her tighter.

   "Me too.. well, atleast you got accepted by the most famous college here in the universe!" She laughed as she hugged you back tightly.

You'll miss her, a lot.

----------

BOOM!
I FINALLY FINISHED THE FIRST CHAP. YESSSSSSS! THANK GOD.
Hope ya guys liked it, 👌

574 words all in all! Wow.
(That's not enough-)