pt - four ; why are you up?

"It's a pleasure to meet you, John."

"Pleasure's all mine.."

-

John's POV.

It's been hours since me and Y/n conversed. We exchanged phone numbers and chatted a little more about our lives. Like, specifically, where I came from, what age I'm in and my major and vice versa.

To be honest, Y/n is a charm.
No. Scratch that. She's gorgeous, witty, has a great personality- you know what? put all the existing great compliments and put it on a girl. That's Y/n. Also, she's hot.

"Yo, John. Whatcha' thinking about, Huh~?" Alex suddenly wraps his arm around me, causing me to slightly jump. I felt heat rush up my cheeks as I chuckled slightly. Small 'Ooh's came from Mulligan and Lafayette as they circled around me.

"I'd say, John here.. has a crush!" Hercules shouted.

It was pretty embarrassing because we were at a bar. And my "friends" doesn't seem to mind crap. Alex laughed loudly then Herc and Laf followed.

Dear God, please help me.

"Crush? What? Nooo.." I playfully and lightly punched Herc's shoulder, sipping my drink. What if I really had a crush on her? "Yeah right" Lafayette slurred, standing beside Mulligan. I put the glass down on the wooden table and glared at both men.

"I bet it's his roommate." Alex laughed, wiggling his eyebrows up and down while his stupid grin was implanted on his stupid face.

"That hot chick? You know what I'm sayin'." Laughter filled the bar as I sat there. My cheeks flushed as I felt my heart beating so damn loud.

"Hey, it's none of your business."

Herc patted my shoulder, I turned to him to see the same grin Alex was wearing. I swear I could punch that amile from these wasted piece of-

"Hey look, it's already 11:57!" Laf chimed, I looked at him and raised a brow. "Yeah so?" Herc questioned, leaning back onto the bar table or shit.

"Yeah maaaan, we still have time to-"

"I gotta go, I have a test tomorrow!" I interrupted Alex, hopping off the
tall-ass-chair and landed on my feet. Alex gave me a 'really?' look. I nodded down at him and rushed off, my back facing them. As I speed-walked, I heard shouting.

"au revooir~! Good luck, Garçon!" Lafayette laughed drunkly
(A/N: byee~! ... Boy!)

"What he said!" Herc shouted really loud

Alex stayed silent, probably glaring at both Herc and Laf.

God, they didn't notice tomorrow's Sunday, I mean, they're drunk off their brains, how'd they even know?.
(A/n: I don't know what day it is so please correct me if I'm wrong)

Huh, that leaves me thinking, do they even have brains?

-

3rd Person.

John safely returned back to the dorm he was staying at. Plopping in the couch exhaustedly while grabbing the remote and turning the TV on, he heard slight ruffling from the kitchen but he was too tired to check it out.

All the sudden a voice boomed around the room. John jumped up of fear, his heart racing. "Goddammit, who the hell is there?!" He shouted back, looking around the poorly-lit room.

A figure appeared infront of him, smiling brightly. It startled the freckled boy, causing him to stumble back slightly.

"Hi." She smiled at him, hopping on the couch. John looked down at her like she was crazy.

"Why are you up at 12am?" John stood up straightly, crossing his arms. His green eyes held curiosity. "I don't know.." She answered boredly, her eyes trailing up to his face, locking eye contact.

"Okay.." John cleared his throat, looking away out of awkwardness.

"Why are you up?"

---

Hey guys! Sorry if this is very short, as you can see, this was rushed.

Also,

103 views?! Thank you guys so much!!I appreciate it so damn much!

I appreciate it so damn much!

A a a h h H h hHhHhH-!

656 Words all in all!

Once again, Thank you!!