pt - six ; coffee?

Y/N's POV
"Im sorry for bumping into you!" I smile awkwardly, scratching the back of my neck while looking down- something I do when I'm guilty.

"Oh it's no problem, darlin' " The tall man exclaimed; his soft, southern voice was so sweet and smooth like fresh honey- I felt my cheeks heat up. The male then reached out his hand "Im Thomas by the way." He winked down at me with his cheeky grin.

I huffed in relief, "I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you" I bit my lip to suppress a big smile, it didn't help much. I felt my cheeks burn with pain as I realize I've been smiling way to hard. ow. I carefully rubbed my swollen cheeks to hopefully help it.

Thomas nods and laughs slightly at me. "I was going out for coffee; do you want to tag along? I wont mind." He raises a brow, nibbling down on his lower lip. I hummed in approval- "What a coincidence, I was going out for coffee too!"

"Perfect." He smiles humbly, fixing his clothing and nodding at me once again. We both walked towards the entrance of the dorms, exiting the building and going to the parking lot. I didn't know the place so I trailed behind Thomas.

TIME SKIP

"Oh so you're from Virginia?" I asked. "Yep. I stayed there for all of my childhood." He replies with a smile. I raise my eyebrows in amusement. We currently are in Sunbucks Cafe, sitting in a booth for two near the big window. He delicately sips his coffee as I watched, sipping my own too. I winced as I accidentally burnt my tongue. I guess I got too distracted looking at him- wow so smart.

"Are you okay?" He looks over, glancing at me with worried eyes. I blushed in embarrassment and nodded, sipping my drink carefully this time. He laughs and shakes his head. "Careful not to burn yourself again, cutie." .. cutie?

I looked at him and pressed my lips together, blushing once again. "I will" I muttered, placing down the cup. "So tell me more about yourself." He inquires, tilting his head slightly. "Uh, well, I just moved here yesterday from France." I answered.

Thomas looks at me in shock. "France? Really?" He questions, with a tinge of excitement. "Oui." I smile at his reaction. "I've been to France, it was beautiful.." he trailed, his voice was so full of wonder it made me grin automatically. "I know." I giggle.

"Why did yo-" Thomas was interrupted by a very loud noise. We both looked at the origin of the sound. There was a man- wait no- a group barging into the Cafe. Three of them looked like they were holding back a person who seemed desperate to get in line.. hmm .. is this what you normally see at an American Cafe?

(A/N: sorry if that sounded offensive)

I looked back at Thomas who looked as disturbed as I am. I saw him squint his eyes a little then he deadpanned. "No way.." He muttered. "..Is that Alexander Hamilton?" He continues, with a more pissed tone. "I'm sorry, who?" I shyly question. He looks at me and smiles apologetically, "Alexander Hamilton, he's a man I've.. had problems with before." He explains.

I nod my head in understanding. "Oh, it must be hella annoying to see him here." I say, "-For you, I mean." He nods. "Yeah, trust me, it is.."

I look back at the noisy group, examining them more. "LeT GO OF mE!! I hAvEnT hAd My coFfEe AnD I nEed iT-" The man getting held back screeched. "ALEX - CHILL!" One of his friends shouted. I guess this 'Alexander' dude must be that person getting held back, I mean he looks like an Alexander.. But then again.. It might be one of his friends or groupmate .. hmm.. there's a big guy, and a tall curly haired dude, and another curly haired dude but shorter.. Come to think of it, that shorter curly dude is so familiar..

Wait..

... is that John?

---
Heeyyyyy guysss 👉😎👉
... pfft im gonna pretend like I didnt die.. for months.. yeah.. hah..

Im sorry.

ksksks i got unmotivated and I almost discontinued this book- BUT HERE I AM- *continues to disappear for another few months*

Anyway, enjoy this chap. PeAcE.

*this is me from the future, I changed the title btw :)