pt - three ; pleasure's all mine

The girl already had been standing outside the airport for about 5 minutes now, flustered and excitement was all she felt. Those mixed emotions died down when a familiar car pulled up infront of her. The windshield rolled down to see non-other than her cousin, Blake.

Y/n let out a heavy sigh then it was followed with a wide smile, "Blake!" She yelled, rushing over to the car. "Heyo, Y/n" He replied, his voice sounding rusty, but Y/n was too joyful to even realize his voice.

"You waiting for someone to pick ya' up?" He looked around then looked at her. "Hmm.. no, could you uh- like.. help me?" The girl questioned shyly, biting down her lower lip. "Yeah sure! What do you need?" Blake smiled brightly, at this rate, Y/n could see that there's a little bruise on Blake's bottom lip, but she shrugs it off.

"Can you please give me a ride to King's College?" She giggled, and jumped slightly out of excitement.
"Eh, sure. That's what I'm here for actually. Arianne called me yesterday to pick you up." He smiled and sighed. "What a good friend."

"Of course she is."

"Anyway, we don't have all day, let's go get you that ride, shall we?" He smiled, nodding his head to the side, gesturing for her to 'hop in'

"Yay! Thanks, Blake!"

"Oh no no, thank Arianne, she's a good friend." He assured, declining her saying. "She really is.. But still!" She chuckled, crossing her arms. Blake shifted, opening his car door and stepped out. "Wow, you have hella lots of things!" He laughed, looking down at the luggage Y/n has. "Of course, cousin."

((TIME SKIP BECAUSE I PROMISED YOU THAT YOU WILL BE MEETING JOHN IN THIS CHAPTER-))

Y/n's POV

The car stopped right infront of the campus' front doors as the tires squeeled halt. I smiled widely as I saw the main doors and other students enter the large door with their stuff on their hands. "Ready to go?" A voice called, I turned my head to Blake as he gave a reassuringly smile, I smiled back at him weakly and nodded.

He returned the gesture and shifted, getting out of the car. I watched him walked back towards the car's trunk. I gulped quietly and opened my door, stepping a foot out. I can't believe it, I'm in King's College! I fully stepped out of the car and slammed the door shut behind me.

"Hey, I gotcha luggage." Blake groaned and sets the trolley down. I chuckled and gave him a weirded look. "You know, you CAN stroll it right?"
"Yeah, I know, I just want you to know how strong I am. And boy, that bag is heavy." He huffed putting his hands unto his hips breathing heavily. "Looks like you're not strong if your panting that hard. It's not that heavy." I reasoned, walking towards him and bent down to the bag's level, pushing the small oblong button and pulled the handle up, revealing a long-metal-handle(?).

"Sheesh, alright alright." Blake threw his hands up in defeat and grabbed the other luggage. "I can take care of this myself, Thank you Blake." I gestured over the luggage

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Alright, I'll leave you to it.. Just, don't hesitate to call me anytime.. Okay?" He smiled and let out a sigh. "Okay! Just, can you tell Ari that I'm safe and here?" I asked him, getting my backpack and shoved it on top of the trolley. Blake raised his hand with his phone in it, showing me his messages with Ari "Already did."

"Great! I'll see you.. around then." I smiled up at him and chuckled. He nodded and waved goodbye. "Goodbye, My dearest, family member." I said, imitating a British accent which I mastered in just minutes.

He laughed and shook his head, walking back to his car. I watched him as he did. Blake glanced up at me one last time before inserting in his car and drove off.