pt - seven ; mess.

note;, lowercase are intended

john's pov, earlier

i was currently with lafayette and herc; we were discussing/debating about which lamp was better looking. "you know those lamps?? with the tall zig zag stand thing??" lafayette questions, making an imaginary zig zag line in the air with his finger.

"those aren't even a thing! ceiling lamps are better." mulligan huffs, crossing his arms over his chest. wow such a child. "they ARE a thing!" laf argues, glaring down at herc, who glares back at him.

i wonder how i got into this situation.

"guys. can we all just agree that none of those wouldn't exist without the first ever lamp? i think they're cool." i interjected, smiling innocently.

"shut up nobody likes old things" the tall french man responded.

"but-"

"no."

"okay then.." I pouted, looking away. i heard herc laugh silently at our min-argument-conversation. "hey- when are we gonna go to alex's dorm? we're literally standing in the middle of the dorm hallways." he says, looking around. "and talking about lamps." I added "and talking about lamps." herc scoffed, repeating what i said.

"well then, let's go!!" laf beamed.

-

"aleeeex?" i knocked on his door, dragging out the 'e'. "yo when's he gonna come out??" herc grumbled, leaning against the wall. i sighed and knocked again, louder this time.

"yeEes?" answers a raspy voice, with a few loud thumps in the background and then another thump which was WAY louder than the previous one.

"im assuming those were books that fell from a table or something" herc mumbled whilst snickering, i joined in and so did laf. just then, the door opened and there revealed a -

"WoAh WhAt HaPpeneD tO yoU ??"i took a step back and stared at the demon-looking midget in front of me. "you look like you died, came back to life and then died again." interjected lafayette, herc nodded in agreement.

alex rolled his eyes and opened the door more for us and mumbled a 'just come in'. He turned his body and limped towards the nearest sofa and crashed on it.

we walked in and we took a good look on the mess alex made in his dorm. its only been two days!

"wow"

"i pity his dormmate." herc said, sighing.

"Not anymoOore" alex sat up from the couch, facing herc.

"huh?" laf sat down next to him, looking confused.

"i dont have a dormmate." alex replied with a strong pour of sleepiness in his voice. "WhAt? its only been two days??? how c0ome???" laf screeched. "well, he got fed up with me 'nd shit like that." the chaotic sleepyhead mumbled.

lafayette went close to me and whispered into my ear, "i know i would also leave him if i was dormmates with him." i snickered at his comment which made alex turn his head towards us in confusion. laf snorted and bursted out laughing. i joined in which made alex roll his eyes in annoyance.

"you guys sound like turkeys."

herc choked on air and laughed loudly along with us. alex rolled his eyes again and allowed himself to fall back onto the couch. "i cant believe i lived up to this kind of shit." i heard him sigh.

-

after a while, we calmed down and kinda just chilled for a while, enjoying the small talk and chuckles; and also the occasional silence.

it was all dandy and chill when alex suddenly jUmped up from his couch and screeched. "oW- C'Est quOi Ce BoRdEL-" laf jolted in surprise and glared at alex.

"I NeEd coFfEe!!!!!!!"

ooooh boy. here we go again.

-

we were now down the streets, holding back alex as he fights and struggles to dash for the nearest coffee shop. to say that i am freaked out by alex is an understatement, though, this happened multiple times before; and they certainly were not fun times.

"alex! bro! calm down! jesus!!" herc grumbles in annoyance as alex still attempts to go rogue. "VhsjsgNauzjsgNbduUFDHHusjT" the chaotic gremlin replied- "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING-" i chimed in, "bro- for real- i think he got posessed or something-"

"cOoFEEeEEeEEEEeE!!!!!!" he screeches and slipped out of our grips- "ALEEEXX!!!! NOOOOOO!!!" the black haired male immediately bolted towards the coffee shop. we quickly ran after him. "WHY DOES THIS KEEP ON HAPPENING???" i complained, huffing as i almost run out of breath. "i hAVE NO IDEA BUT WE HAVE TO STOP HIM BEFORE HE REACHES TH-"

"YO I THINK HES GONNA REACH THE STORE LETS FUCKING HURRY!!!!" herc cried out and ran faster, we followed suit and thankfully, thankfully, we got ahold of alex just before he enters the coffee shop.

"nOOOoOOooOO!!!! mUsT GET COFFEEEE!!!!" alex groaned and continued to try and escape from our hold. he struggled his way inside sunbucks cafe and stole the attention of most people inside the shop; oh how embarassing- "LeT GO OF mE!! I hAvEnT hAd My coFfEe AnD I nEed iT-" alex screeched as he tried to wiggle out. "ALEX - CHILL!" lafayette groaned, attempting to calm alex down, realizing the humiliation alex brought upon us inside the coffee shop. (a/n; jesus this sounded so dramatic)

"okay!! oKAy!! aLEX CAN YOU SIT DOWN?? PLEASE?? WE'LL ORDER YOUR DRINK FOR YOU." i shouted, obviously frustrated and annoyed. alex grumbled and inhaled sharply, then exhaled slowly, to try and calm his chaotic nerves. he then proceeded to nod and sat down on a booth on the far back of the shop.

"thank god." herc sighed out in relief, "me and laf will order the drinks" herc continued, "i'll go keep an eye on alex" i said, earning a nod and a thank you from both of them. i began to walk towards alex, occassionally having eye contact with a few of the people inside of the shop. but then my eyes landed on a familiar person-

jefferson?? whats he doin- wait,, y/n w H aT ????

----

soo... haha...

i um,,

disappeared... again..

but!! but im here- im alive- and i hope u are too!!

pls wash ur hands and do social distancing or else ill spray ur eyes with alcohol >:((

i love u all and take care!!! im sorry for not updating for so long ;_;