Chapter 12.

I woke up next to my mate. His arm was draped across my chest. Usually I slept with my head near his shoulder but I must have slid down during the night, my feet were near his ankles so now my height was being compromised. I waited patiently for a few minutes,hoping he would wake up so I could pee. I learned that trying to leave while he was asleep was a bad thing.

I had slipped out from his hold once. I stood there shocked before quickly dashing to the bathroom to do my business. As I was peeing,I heard a loud crash and a loud roar followed by heavy footsteps making their way towards where I was. I was so afraid that I stopped peeing and jumped up from the toilet before he walked in.

He broke the door down and grabbed me,slinging me over his shoulder and marching back to the room. He brought us back to bed and calmed down after an hour before going back to sleep. I lay in bed my heart still beating very fast. After I had calmed down and he was still asleep, I rolled my eyes. I couldn't help but think how dramatic he was being. It's not like I jumped out the window to pee outside.

He threatened to punish me if I ever did it again. I was quick to nod at him. I was starting to think that he was never going to punish me.

I squirmed in his grip until I was at eye level with his nose. My eyes crossed as I concentrated on it and I had to bite back a laugh. I moved my head forward until I was bumping my forehead off of his nose. He grumbled something in his sleep,pulling me closer. My arms were stuck to my sides because of his massive arm. I hit my head harder this time off of his nose. He blinked once before looking down at me. He blinked again and groaned.

"Go back to sleep. I thought your body would know by now when to go to the bathroom" He said seriously.

"It's not like I can say to it 'Hey body! Keep your liquid inside until my mate deems it okay to go let me go toilet! I have no idea when he'll wake up but hopefully it's soon!'"

He looked at me bemused" I don't like all this sass you're giving me lately. Maybe I should train you" I didn't respond. His threats were starting to become amusing to me but I was also still wary in case he would go through with them. He picked me up and brought me to the bathroom,he didn't come in today and I smiled at him. I closed the door most of the way,did my business and washed my hands. I walked out to see him leaving against the door frame,his arms crossed.

"We need to talk today" I said. I was nervous and didn't know what I meant when I said we needed to talk but I knew I needed to say something about how I was feeling these past few days. His eyes searched mine before he nodded.

We walked back to the room and he sat on the bed,squeezing me between in his legs to stand. I avoided his eyes as I thought about what I would even say. Why did I want to talk to him again?

I took a deep breath "Okay, so I know my heat is going to be in a few days and I know that you want to have pups and everything but does it have to be like right away? Can we not wait until my second heat for me to get pregnant? I'm only 17 years old and I don't even know what date or month it is right now or how long we've been mates or anything and I don't know if having a child so early is such a good idea"

I didn't think as I talked and was surprised when I spoke about children. I knew most female mates tried to persuade their mate to let them get pregnant sooner rather than later. You would go from being heat to having a pup within 4 or 5 months and everything was already so fast paced. Well,it was actually much slower than it should have been. I was confused as to why.

"No." he said shortly. I looked at him now. His jaw was set and his eyes held a determined gleam. I opened my mouth to say more,what I was going to say, I have no idea but before I could speak he raised his hand to silence me. I looked at him now. " It is June 23rd and it is a Tuesday. We will be going home soon so you will not go into heat on the road or in anothers territory. If you really wanted to know what day or time it was,all you had to do was ask" He was patronizing me.