Chapter 18.

So as a person pointed out, the name Delilah actually has some meaning to it that corelates to the story which I though was really cool. So I did some digging and apparently it means ""delicate, weak, languishing" in Hebrew. In the Old Testament she is the lover of Samson, whom she betrays to the Philistines by cutting his hair, which is the source of his power." How cool is that? Thank you to whoever pointed it out.

"Remember, you are to answer each time I contact you. You are to follow Nora and Ellies orders without hesitation. They are following my orders. Ignoring their orders will mean you are ignoring my orders." He tilted my chin up and looked sternly into my eyes.

"I will follow each and every order for you and by you." I assured him. He sighed, a crease forming between his brows. I think he felt the nagging feeling that something was going to go bad as well. He bent down and scooped me up. I squeaked and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He leaned his forehead against mine. "Be good, baby girl." He murmured softly. His eyes were burning with too many emotions. I rested my hand on his cheek.

"I will. I promise."

He gave me a gentle kiss on my lips before peppering brief kisses down my jaw and neck. When he got to the mark, he kissed and nipped at it; stregnthening the scent. He held me as he walked to the door with his mother and father.

He didn't want his father to be around me again when he wasn't present and his father refused to allow the mother to stay behind. He opened the door and kissed me once more before gently placing me on the ground. He turned and walked away, sliding into a car and roughly closing the car door. He sped away and suddenly he was gone.

I wrapped my arms around my middle, feeling the coldness in my chest when he was gone. I could feel the Lycans claim pulsing in my veins. It seemed to breathe and swell in my blood. Like it was alive inside of me. I shivered.

Two large females wearing all black and serious expressions stood in front of the door. I got the hint and closed the door.

Delilah stood beside the staircase. Her hand was resting softly there and her body was tense.

"Come on, let's go watch a movie and eat our weight in popcorn and vegan chocolate." I grinned and off we went.

I made us more popcorn than we would need and then gathered all of the chocolate. I threw a few non-vegan options in as well, just in case she didn't like vegan chocolate. I froze.

Oh my God, would she think I was weird because I eat vegan chocolate? What if she judges me for my eating choices? I mean, people aren't exactly impressed when I have to refuse food because it has ingredients that I won't eat. Would she tell me her opinion and being a vegetarian and vegan?

I flinched. I hate them conversations.

I walked into where we were about to watch the movie. We couldn't decide on one so we closed our eyes and chose the one we landed on. I made a quick trip to the kitchen and gathered drinks. I ran as quickly as I could back to Delilah and jumped onto the couch. I winced when the drinks hit my stomach but was otherwise okay.

My phone began ringing and I picked it up immediately.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Why were you hurt?" My angry mates voice demanded down the phone.

"I'm not hurt." I said defensively. I winced. Shouldn't have gotten defensive. Delilah was looking at me with wide eyes and I gave her a reassuring smile. I forgot she could hear everything he said.

"Yes, you are. In your stomach." He growled. I paused.

"Oh! That! Oh no, I'm fine. I jumped on the couch and accidentally hit my stomach with a drink bottle. Non alcoholic of course." I said breezily. I could hear his growls down the phone. "I know I shouldn't be jumping onto things but I'm okay and I won't do it again."