sixteen

1st Pov. Marina
{1st pov. Only for thoughts; italic}

I sat up slowly as Johnny's arm stayed secured around me. I glanced down at him and smiled. I pulled away and walked towards a mirror.

My chest and lower covered in light bruises. I smirked to myself, and walked nakily to his shirt and my garments.

I slipped on my undergarment, and pulled over one o his sleeveless black shirts. I walked over to his shower and twisted the knob.

It spirited out water, and I glanced back over at Johnny. I pattered over to him, and kissed his lips lightly.

I felt his kiss back and I pulled away. I bit his lip lightly and walked back to the shower.
I pulled off his shirt and bent over to take off my garment.

I stepped into the shower and pulled the clear mesh curtain around the front. I heard his footsteps, and the curtain moved.

Johnny stepped in slowly, and his hands laid on my hips. I lathered my hair with his soap, and I handed it to him.
I did the same to his, he stared into my eyes as I stopped and rinsed it out.

He kissed my shoulder, and wash his body quickly and got out. I finished slower and got out as well.

I quickly dressed myself, and stepped outside. My eyes landed on the lake, its stillness and the fog radiating from the water.
I stepped away and began to walk.

"Marina!" Johnny said, and ran put of his cabin to me.

"John--" His lips landed on mine, and he pulled me close to him. I made it deeper, my arms wrapping around his neck tightly.
"Bye." I said, and a walked away.

I smiled brightly as I entered my room. My body radiating from his touches.

I stripped off my dress, and slid on a pair of pants. I grabbed another shirt, and buttoned it up.
I stepped out of my room, Marin laid asleep in his, his door cracked open slightly. I smiled lightly and exited the cabin.

My legs brought me to Penny's cabin. I visited only for a few minutes as my mother called for me.

"Francis!" I yelled for my mother, as my mother appeared in the middle of the ballroom.

"I've heard things, Marina. That you are not with Nick at all. And that you spend a lot of time with the dancer boy." She said and eyed me. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"You paid for dance lessons. You know, D-A-N-C-E. And Nick is screwing that elder woman... Uh.. Jennifer." I said, and Francis smirked and walked around me.

"Nick likes you. He has a future." She said, and I rolled my eyes.

"At a college to learn how to run a hotel." I retorted and began to walk away.

"Go on a date with him. Oh, thats right. You don't have a choice." Francis said with a smile and I followed after her.

"Why don't I?" I said, and she smiled even wickeder.

"Because, I will sabatoge your brother's life." She said, and I shook my head.

"You wouldn't. He's your prized child." I warned slightly and Francis laughed loudly.

"But, that way you'll do whatever I say. If I use your brother against you, you will never say no." She said, and glanced down at my clothing.

"Change into something decent." She said, and shoved past me. I stayed in shock as I turned and walked towards the dance cabin.

---

I slowly opened the door, and Johnny smiled back at me. I returned a small smile, and I moved away to sit down.

I lifted my foot up and pretended to tie my shoe.

"Hey, Dove. Are you okay?" He asked, and his hand touched my cheek. I leaned into the hand, and closed my eyes.

"I have to go on a date." I said, and he sort of tensed.

"With who?" He asked softly, and I looked up at him.

"Nick." I whispered just the same, and looked back down. My head laid on my arms, as they were layen on my knees.

"Why do you have to?" He asked and sat down in front of me.

"Because Francis, my mother, hates me with every fiber of her being. She threatened to ruin my brother's future if I don't agree. I think she will just keep making things happen till I given in completely." I said, and his hand made me look up.

"Why haven't you given in completely?" He asked, and my hands pulled his neck towards me. His body leaned onto mine as his lips hovered over mine.

"You. Because of you." I said, and pushed my lips into his. His hands pulled my body against his. I moaned into his lips as he grunted. He smirked into the loss and pushed harder.