twenty-two

1st Pov. Marina

Three Months Later..

I ran through the stands above the stage. My arms hugging the new music for the love might scenes.

I held the ballad for the tribute to Patrick Swayze. I ran down the steps and rushed to the composer.

"Here's the disk for the Swayze song. Here is the song sheet for the romance scenes." I said, and sprinted away towards the other aide along the bridge.

"Mar! Five minutes!" The assistant yelled, and I ran down the stairs of the bridge.

I ran into the actors rooms, ingave them a smile and a pant.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked, and they hooted and hollered.

"Then get into you stations and lets rock this house." I yelled, and ran away towards Johnny. He stood to the side jittering slightly, and I paused and caught my breath.

---

"Johnny." I breathed out softly, and he stiffened and glanced back at me.

"Dove." He whispered, and I gave him a light smile. Knowing something was wrong by the use of the name.

"You did this Johnny." I whispered, and wrapped my hand over his shoulder and under his left arm. My hands connecting to hold him. His left one clasped over mine, and I laid my head against his back.

"You did this." He said, and I shook my head against his back.

"You did this." I repeated, and Johnny began to pay attention to the show.

His eyes captured everything as something clicked into his mind as he saw a familiar memory. He glanced back and panicked as he left to find me.

I stood in my office, checking the last few papers, and standing to leave.

I grabbed my coat, and bag, and left the back office. I walked towards my car, snow had began to fall again, whispers of it evident on my clothes and face.

"Dove!"

I turned around, as Johnny ran up to me. His face reddened as his jacket clung to him.

"Johnny." I whispered, and his hands grabbed my face. I gasped as he smashed his lips against.
Cold and hot, soft and hard, sweet and rough.

I pushed back with power as his right hand wrapped around my waist.
"Please, don't leave." He begged through his panting breath. Our foreheads were together as I looked at his eyes. Pleading for a chance, I nodded to him, and he pecked my lips.

"Never leave." I said, and he gave me the same nod and I kissed his lips.

My mind and body felt like it was on cloud nine. I was in pure bliss.

Every pant, groan, touch, thrust.
Everything making me feel what I felt the first time I saw him.

Loved, needful, excitement.
Everything I needed, and everything he desired.

One.

That's what we were.

One.

A.N.

This story is now over, I am so glad this who have read this story, and stayed through all out, Thank You So Much.

I love that guys enjoyed my rendition of Dirty Dancing. It was very fun, and I have more plans.

If you enjoyed this book a lot, I want your ideas on if is should make another rendition of Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights.
They made this Dirty Dancing many years after the original one, and I love this movie. So if you think I should I probably will.
Also, if you have ever seen it, should I keep the Javier in the original movie, or a new faceclaim to take his place.

If oh ah e not seen this movie, look it up and give me you thoughts.

Finally, I am happy to say I am proud of this story. And that so many of you enjoyed this story.

Love,

Sami