💞chapter one 💞

I walk into school looking for my friend Ashaunti. I finnaly spot her at her locker talking to another friend of ours Tiana.

"Wassup hoe's" I say walking over to them.

"Wassup Kira" shaunti says pulling me into a side hug.

I look over at Tiana who was just staring off into space.

"Uh...wassup T?" I say giving her a concerning look she's usually always talking.

"Nothing really im tired asf" she says leaning against the locker next to us causing me and Ashanti to laugh.

"Bitch I told you to stop doing thing's with Mikeques on school nights" shaunti says.

"I know but he-" T starts

"Nope shut the fuck up" I did not want to hear about the stuff they was doing last night ew.

Just then I spot a boy in all black walking down the hall. He looked familiar but unfamiliar at the same time.

Then he looked at me and we locked eyes.

"Mazz?" I say to myself.

(His outfit in MM)

"Hello earth to Akira" I must've zoned out. Shanti was waveing her hand in my face trying to get my attention.

"Huh? Uh yeah that sounds nice" I was still staring.

Ashanti then snaps her fingers in my face causing me to look at her.

"Huh?" She gave me a really look.

"What was you staring at?"

"Uh...nothing just zoned" I lied.

"I can see that" Ashanti says laughing and rolling her eye's at me.

I glance back just in time to see the boy walk into the front office. It can't be him, but what if-

My thoughts were interupted by the bell ringing signaling that it was to time to go to first period.

"Dammit I didn't get to go to my locker" I sigh adjusting my back pack on my shoulder.

"You can't be late again or you'll get detention" Tiana says leaning up off the locker.

"You guys go ahead" I say running down the hall towards my locker.

"Ohhh kira gone have detention" Ashanti yells behinde me.

I honestly didn't care about detention i some how get it every other day. It's normal for me.

I put my back pack in my locker hearing the late bell ring.

"Fuck"

I take out the notebook I need for this period and grab a pen and close my locker.

I slowly walk to class no use rushing im already late anyways. Befor I could even open the door it swings open revealing Rachel.

"Bitch" I mumble under my breath

"What was that? Slut"

"I said bitch" I roll my eyes she irks me.

Rachel looks me up and down and laughs. I didn't care I don't dress for her or anyone for that matter I was comfy.

 I didn't care I don't dress for her or anyone for that matter I was comfy