✂🎭Chapter Tweleve✂🎭

A couple of days later
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Selene has been nothing but a two faced bitch to me ever since she saw me and mazz talking. I tried to explain to her that I didn't want him but she would just yell and cuss and me being me I would yell and cuss back.

But when were out in public or with mazz she wants to play nice and pretend she cares.

For example the other day me her mazz and shanti went to the ice cream place by the park. And we ordered and I asked for a spoon selene smirked at me and said she would go get one for me. Now to mazz she might've just been being nice be me and shanti didn't trust her.

Long story short she came back whith the spoon and it looked like it had been wet. And I questioned her and she said that her hands were wet. Which was a lie I think she put the spoon in the toilet. I don't care whatchu say I don't trust it.

So I told her i didn't want it and went to go get my own. She looked pissed but who gave a fuck not i.

"Man come on" ques said grabbing the popcorn from the counter.

"Chill in coming" I said running over to him.

"Gimmie this" shanti said taking the popcorn from him and running.

"Boonk gang whole lotta gang shit" shanti said running around and people watched her and laughed.

"See this why we can't take you places" Tiana said.

Mazz laughed and I relized he was recording her.

"World star" I yelled for the fun of it.

"Now come on" Travis said opening his arms to Ashanti.

Travis and shanti were official. They were so cute to. But everybody being in a relationship was kinda pissing me off ques and Travis stole my bestfriends cause all they wanna do is kiss and hug and cuddle and shit. And I got to sit and watch.

 ( this is Travis)"Come on before we be late with y'all slow asses" I say walking ahead of them

( this is Travis)
"Come on before we be late with y'all slow asses" I say walking ahead of them.

We make it into the theatre and take out seats. Ques and Tiana at the end Travis and shanti next to them then me then mazz and selene.

I take the popcorn from mazz.

"Hey!!" He said smiling at me.

"What I didn't do nothing in legally blind" I say causing everyone to laugh except selene who rolled her eyes at me.

"Why didn't you get your own" selene said annoyed. Ohhh so we not playing nice today huh?

I saw mazz tense up beside me.

"Beacause this one right here" I say pointing to mazz.

"Is my bestfriend and whatever is his is mine"

"When did I agree to that" he said smiling at me trying to break the staring contest me and selene were having.

"Since 9th grade when you stole my pencil" I say laughing at him. that's how we meet.

"Damn I knew that pencil wasn't worth it" he said causing everyone to laugh except of course selene.

"Well that's how we meet to" selene said killing the whole vibe.

"Uh.. actully no"mazz said looking at me for approval. I nod my head yes telling him to go on.

"We meet because... well never mind I shouldn't say it out loud" he said looking at her.

"No go on I want her to hear" selene said smirking at me.

"You sure?"

"Positive"

"Well we meet because you asked my friend for his number and he gave you mine because he didn't like you"mazz said bluntly.

My mouth dropped and I could see everyone trying to hold in their laughter. Shanti was litterally rocking back and fourth in her seat and her and Travis was wildin.

Selene got up and walked out of the theatre. I looked at mazz shocked.

"shouldnt you go get her?" I ask him as the movie started.

"Nope"he said sitting back in his seat and I did the same. I smiled to myself thinking of what just happened.

At the end of the movie I was about to stand up but mazz had his arm around my shoulder.

"Wait a sec" he said.

"Okay"

He pulled out his phone and took a picture of us. It was cute.

"Aww send that to me" I said standing up.

"I'm going to put it on my instagram" he said standing aswell.

"Nope no no don't do that your girlfriend will kill me" I say laughing

"Whatever I'm still doing it " he shrugged as we walk out and meet the guys at the entrance.

"Baby" selene said running over to mazz and hugging him while side eyeing me.

He looked uncomfortable asf and I could tell so I just laughed.

Later that night
■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■
Everyone had went home except mazz and selene who were now at my house. We were sitting in the living room just chilling. Selene was being her normal evil self and me and mazz were getting along better than usual.

"Mazz pass me the remote" I said. He tossed it over to me. I laughed selene apparently wasn't allowed to call him mazz or so he said.

And selene gave me a death glare just like she did everytime I talked to hin

"Thanks vro" I said changing the channel.

"I'll be right back" selene said getting up off the couch and walking toward the bathrrom.

"Hey kira?" Mazz said turning to me.

"Yea mazzi"

"I'm sorry" he said for the one hundredth time this week.

"Stop saying sorry" I laugh
hitting him on his shoulder lightly.

"No not for that"

"Oh then for what??"

"For what I'm about to do"

"Wha-"

He pulled me closer and kissed me it was passionate and not rushed it was slow and sweet. I was shocked but i kissed back I missed this.... I missed us.

He pulled back and looked at me.

"I'm sorry it's just that Ive wanted to do that since forever" he said looking fown.

"It's okay" I say shocked and comfused.

My best dreams and worst nightmares have the same people in them- unknown