🌊chapter six🌊

Next day
<<<<<<<<<<<<
I had woken up early due to how much I slept this weekend. I pick up my phone to check the time 6:45. And I see a text from Ashanti and justin. I go to Shanti first.

Shanti- I can't commw to school I think I drunk to much ahdj sbsbkxbs

She must've got drunk last night. I didn't text her back cause she needed rest. I then go to Justin's message.

Justin- I don't like being left on read, I saw you at the party you looked sexy 👅 you should stay away from scar he'll break you 😏
Kira- 1 I don't care how you feel 2 stay away from me you stalker and 3 don't worry about me I can talk to whoever I want
Justin- ouch your feisty , but stay away from scar YOUR MINE he'll just hurt you
Kira-your one to talk 😒😡

He didn't text back which told me I had pissed him off. But I didn't care. Scar hadn't tried to contact me which I was happy about. It mad forgetting him so much easier. But I guess not cause I'm thinking about him now😕. I wanted nothing to do with him.

I decided to get dressed.

I dressed comfy

I dressed comfy. I still had time so i ate breakfast and watched spongebob. I was alone....I hated being alone but I had not other choice I lived her by myself....for reasons.

At school
●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I had already been to my locker and got my stuff for miss Davis class. So I kinda just stood by her door watching people walk the halls.

I had my headphones in and was actually listening to one of scars songs (in the MM). I mumble the lyrics to myself as people walk past.

🎶🔥told them befor don't bring up my past I might kill myself, never told a soul all the pain I've been coping with , I've been on my own get the fuck out my face bitch, better give me one good reason not to read your limbs, you don't know my motherfucking story bitch you don't know shit🔥🎶

His music said all the things I wish I could say. The pain I needed to desperately let out before I hurt myself or someone else. But then I remebered maybe he'd been through things to and I might only be making it worse. But I was to hardheaded to tell myself I was wrong.

I see him coming down the hall towards me and I look at the ground and continue rapping  the lyrics.

🎶🔥so stuck that you cant move really thinking that your hurt cause you want to,.... Never told a soul all the pain I've been coping with ive been on my own get the fuck out my face bitch🎶🔥

I look up to see him leaning against the locker next me. He was just looking at me.

"uh.. could you leave?" I say I wanted him to go away I wanted him to stay out of my life. What I felt for him was something of the past. We're no longer friends he changed and so have i.

"What song was that?" He says.

"Your's" I say bluntly trying to get him to leave.

"Really" he says.

"yuhp the purge" I say.

" so you like my music" since when did he start caring about what I liked??

" Look scar" I say turning towards him with my arms folded across my chest.

"Could you just leave me alone your making this whole process very difficult" I say sternly.

" what proces?" He says standing in front of me.

"the process of me forgetting you and moving on"

"what do you mean forget me I'm your fucking best friend" he says angrily.

" no you were my bestfriend you've changed and so have i... And I think it's best that you get to start over like you said to forget me and forget that you ever knew me" I say walking into the class room and taking my seat.

He didnt follow me which I was thankful for because if i'd stayed  any longer I would've started crying again. He's the only person that could make me cry and the only person that's seen me cry. And I hated it.

It's like he made me vulnerable he knew my weaknesses. But what he didnt know was that he was my weakness.

I wake up to the sound of the bell ringing. I hadn't even realised I was asleep. I sit up and rub my eyes and look around.

Scar was in the seat infront of me and tiana and ques were a cuddle up together next me.

A teacher walks in. Ayee we got a sub.
Man to bad shanti ain't here we would've been turnt.

"Okay class my name is Mrs.dye and I am your sub" she says.

Nah your are grandma duh bitch you a sub.

"I cant seem to find your teachers lesson plans so i guess you got lucky so you can just talk or whatever but ask befor you leave the classroom"

She sits behinde the desk in her phone and everyone immediately starts talking.

I take out my writing journal. And being to write.

"Finding new ways to numb the pain and when that stops working you may dig my grave"

I look up to see scar reading what I had written. He then looks up at me and we lock eyes. He had so much pain in his eyes much like mine. We'd both been through alot. But we were both to scared to ask for help.

I break eye contact with him and look down at my journal. Then Rachel sits in the seat next to me where Ashanti  usually sits. I hadn't noticed her reading my journal till she  said something.

"Do it" she says shrugging her shoulders.

Scar takes off his mask and looks at me and then her. He mean mugs her apparently getting something I'm not. Then I look down at what I wrote.

" maybe I will" I say sadness in my tone.

"Don't say that" scar says looking at me.

"it dosent matter anyways no one would care" I shrug and close my notebook and toss it in my back pack.

" what's your problem" he says.

"Your my problem" I say bluntly.

He furrows his eyebrows at me. And had a confused look on his face.

"You'll always have me" Rachel say putting her hand on his shoulder. But he pushes it off.

He turns around and puts his head in the table. And Rachel gets up and walks away.

The whole period I watched him. And he just sits their with his head on the table doing who knows what.

And at the end of class he Got up and his eyes were red and he looked as if he had been crying. Did I make him cry. It hurt me to see him like that so I just looked away quickly but the image was still there he quickly walked out of class.

Everyone left so I said fuck them all I need is me - Trippie Redd