🔥chapter two🔥

At lunch
~~~~~~~~

"Uh...." I groan putting my head down on the table.

"Girl what's wrong with you?" Tiana ask's.

"Nothing"

I sit with my head on the table listening to their conversation.

Ashanti was going on and on about some boy she meet at the mall. And tiana was adding her 2 cents and listening.

"ayee wassup man" i hear ques say.

I lift my head a little to see scar sitting across from me. Aw fuck.

Flashback
===========
Mazz said he has something important to tell me today after school so I asked him to Come over.

We took turns sharing and he went first. He told me he was moving and we both were sad so i thought i would lighten the mood. i told him that a kid named Justin asked me to be his girlfriend. And that's how this happend.

"Come on mazzi it's not that big of a deal i thought you'd  be happy for me!!!! " I throw my hands up in anger.

"Akira it is , your not listening to me!!" Mazzi yell's back at me. Using my full name he usually called me kk.

I sit down on the couch with my head in my hands.

"You know what?!?! Fine just don't come crying to me when he breaks your heart cause I wont be around to hear it" he stands up

" belive me I wont" I say looking up at him.

"I hate you" he says walking out of my house and slaming the door.

That was the last time i saw mazz befor today. And he was right but Justin did more than break my heart. He was right about something else , that I wouldnt be able to cry to him about it. That weekend his family moved to the UK.

I went to his house to try and apologize or atleast say goodbye but his mother said he didn't want to see me.

And that broke my heart more than Justin ever couldve.

Flashback over
================

"Huh?" I say looking around.

"Wassup with you, you've been zoned all  day" Tiana says.

"Yea your only this zoned when your thinking about what's his name?" Shanti says.

"the mizz" Ques says.

"Nigga that's a wrestler" shanti says laughing.

I then relise who their talking about and try to get them to shut the hell up.

" Nah it was Marcus wasn't it?" Tiana says.

" OH I KNOW IT!!!" Ques says smiling

Scar was just silently watching us.

" Shut up" I say frustrated. But they didn't hear me.

" Oh it's mazzi" mikeques says excitedly smiling like he won a Grammy.

Scar's eyes immediately shoot up hearing the name.

" Yea that's his name mazzi" T says.

" Yea wasn't that like your best best friend kira" ques says

I put my head down and groan if only they knew.

" Yea and I'm jealous cause it sound like you love this mazzi kid more than you love me" shanti says fake pouting.

Scar then looks at me. Well I'm fucking  dead.

Then mikeques turns to scar.

" Yea she talks about him at least once everyday you should hear her" mikeques says to scar.

" Yea I swear if he was here they would date cause she be sounding all I love" Tiana says. I glare at her.

"What it's true" she shrugs.

" Can we please stop talking about Him" I say in a pleading tone.

"Really?" Ques says. (Bars)

" for the first time in forever" T and shanti start singing.

"Wait say it again I need it in tape" ques says lauging.

I put my head on the table.

"God take me now please"

Shaunti pats my back.

"Girl alright well Stop"

"Thank you" I sigh.

Just then my phone dings. I sit up and take it out of my pocket.

Unknown- I see your number hasn't changed 😏
Akira- uh... who this????
Unknown- come on babydoll don't act like you don't know

There's only one person that calls me baby doll I almost dropped my phone.

I just pass my phone to Ashanti without saying a word. She reads it.

" Oh he'll nah" she starts typing furiously.

" See what we not about to do is harass my bestfriend cause I'll kick that ass"

Everyone at the table gives her odd looks.

She then passes my phone to Tiana.

"I know this nigga didn't he got alot I nerve" she says passing my phone to ques.

" did he not learn from the last time he just don't get it I'll kick his ass again If I have to"

Ques  then passes my phone to scar who reads over the messages and takes off his mask.

" who is he?" He says. I acent is so... nvrm not the time kira.

"Justin" i mumble under my breath.

Scar rolls his eyes.

" I told you didn't I tell you, you should've listend to me and this wouldn't have been happening" scar says anger and annoyance in his voice.

"mazz i did listen and you were right okay I'm sorry" I say pleading.

" I got to go" he says standing up I don't even bother running after him he walks out of the cafe and I watch him till he was out of sight.

I turn  back to the table to see all three of them staring at me confused.

"GIRL WDF WAS THAT!!!" Ashanti yells.

"Girl calm down and let me explain" I sigh preparing to explain everything.

" go on" ques says impatiently.

"Okay so the guy who just walked off all angry is my ex bestfriend mazzi " i sigh

" you mean the one-" yea that one"

" ohhh" they all say together.

I see shanti smirk because of the things they said about him and I earlier.

" Okay and you know how I told you about the thing with Justin right?"

"Right"

" well mazzi warned me and we got into a fight and he said he hated me and to not come crying to him when Justin broke my heart"

" and the following weekend him anf his family moved to the UK, i tried to atleast say goodbye but his mother told me he didn't want to see me so I never got the chance"

" aww poor baby" Tiana says putting her arm around my shoulders.

" Yea but after he left.......well you know the rest" I sigh.

"Well damn" ashanti says.

"That was deep" ques said

"Its okay he seems alright and if he dosent forgive you then imma beat his ass" Ashanti says making everybody laugh. She knew how to lighten the mood.

"alright now off sad topics"

I should've let you know that your my only one-XXX