💘Chapter twenty-three💘

It's been a year since then and I have to say everyone's dreams came true ques Travis and mazz were all topping charts aroud the world and I guess we couldnt be happier.

Travis made a song called whine but we all know its about shanti but the song has a nice flow. I didnt think travis could sing but as you can see I was wrong. (Song In MM)

 (Song In MM)

Instagram- @mechisocrazyI'm changing Travis to him^^^

I'm changing Travis to him^^^. Y'all okay with that??

Not much has changed I mean we moved to L.A because that's where all the opportunitys were. I've been acting and singing and so have shanti and tiana.

"Kirrrraaaaaa" I heard shanti say from downstairs.

"Uhgg it's to early" I said putting my head in my pillow.

"Who let you in anway" I whined into the pillow.

"Bitch I gots a key" she laughed.

Then I felt myself being pulled out of bed.

"Come on we got an audy to go to"

I sit up in bed and rub the sleep out of my eyes and looked around the room mazzi was know where to be seen.

"Have you seen mazzi??"

"Nope" she said plopping down on the bed beside me.

"Now go get dressed befor were late"

I got up and took and shower got dressed and and brushed my teeth.

"Alright I guess I'm ready" I said grabbing my phone to see a FaceTime call from mazzi I immediately answer.

"Morning beautiful" he said smiling into the camera.

"Hey baby where did you go?" I asked following shanti down the stairs.

"I had to get to the studio early today I'm sorry for leaving you like that"

"No its alright how'd everything go?"

"Its went good actually I finished lies yxu tell and I think I'll be releasing lxrdszn next month if everything goes right"

"Aww I'm so proud of you" I said locking the door.