💜💙Chapter Twenty💙💜

"I'm nervous" I said looking out the window.

"Nervouse for what you already know my mom" he said taking my hand in his. I didn't responde.

"Princess if you don't wanna do it it's fine"

"No...no I want to do it" I said shaking my head.

"Your sure??"

"I guess so" I said uneasily.

He moved my hair out of my face and kissed my cheek.

"Beautiful" he said making me blush. I got out of the car and mazz grabbed my hand as we walked up to the door and knocked.

I squeezed his hand out of anxiety.

"Breath" he said smiling at me.

His mom opened the door and smiled at me.

"Akira I havent seen you in ages you look beautiful" she said in the same British acsent as mazz.

"Nice to see you to you look beautiful aswell"

"Hey mom" mazz said letting go of my hand to hug his mother.

"Well nice to see you to son just up and move out huh" she said jokingly.

"Sorry mom I was staying with... my girl friend" mazz said. We walked in and sat down on the couch.

"You know I'm so glade you broke up with that girl S something It dosent matter she was awful" his mother said looking at me.

"Oh I know I've meet her she is awful" I said rolling my eyes and we both laughed.

"Marius I hope your new girlfriend is nothing like her your taste is just horrible" she said shaking her head at him causing me to laugh.

"Mom" he whined.

"Okay I'm sorry.. but when does she get here is she just fashionably late or something" she asked.

Mazz looked at me and I looked at him and she connected the dots.

"Wait are you...." she trailed off. Then hopped up and hugged me.

"Thank god" she said squeezing me.

"I told you it would happen didn't i" she said looking at mazz.

"Yea i guess you did" he said rubbing the back of his neck embarrassed.

"How'd you know??" I asked and mazz shook his head at her.

"Its a mothers instinct" she said. And mazz looked relived.

"I'm just playing mazz would literally come home crying any time he  thought you were even the slightest bit mad at him" she said and i laughed mazz looked embarrassed.

"Its okay mazzi I did the same thing" I said messing up his hair and he smiled at me.

"Shut up" he said kissing me.

"You two are to cute" his mother said smiling at the both of us.

Dinner
■>■>■>■>■>■>■>■>■>■>■>■>■>■>■>■

"Akira I heard about your parents divorce" mazz's mother said uneasily.

"Yea" i said lowly. Mazz grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I looked over and smiled at him.

"That's not all i heard" she said seriously. Mazz looked confused and so did i.

"Honey why didn't you tell me what was going on" she said placing her hand over mine. I felt tears threathing to fall but i refused to cry.