The Edge of a Roof (Olive×Otto) (trigger warning)

(Trigger warning)
Olives P.O.V

   I was completely naked  standing in front of a mirror in the Odd Squad locker room.

You are so ugly Olive. No way in a million years would Otto like you, he's perfect and your a slob,He's handsome and your ugly, he's funny and your too serious. You don't deserve him. You should just die. He wouldn't care, no one would. Said a voice in my head.

    It was right. I am a slob, and ugly and too serious. I should just die. No one cared about me, not even Otto. I started to cry, I looked into the mirror at my ugly body.

Olive just kill yourself. Said the voice.

   Yeah I should. Everywon hates me. Ms.O., probably thinks I'm the worst agent, Oren hates me, and Otto probably does too. I'm worthless. I can't take it anymore, I should just kill myself.

   I put my suit on and went out. When I got this my desk I pulled out my notebook and ripped out a piece of paper. I wrote a quick note and put it on Otto's desk before going up to the roof.

Otto's P.O.V

   I walked into the squad. Olive wasn't here yet.

That's strange, she's normally here before me, I hope she okay. I thought.

    Okay fine I have a big crush on Olive what's wrong with that? I walked up to my desk, there was a folded up piece of paper. I picked it up and read it.

It said:

Dear Otto,

I know you don't care about me, but I'd just like to say
I like you.
And I hope you like your new partner.
Tell my family I'm sorry,

Good bye,

Olive

   My heart stopped. No. I ran up to the roof.

No,no,no Olive I love you. I thought.

Olive's P.O.V

   I stood on the edge of the roof. I put my arms up. I was about to steep off.

Yes, Olive. Steep off, fall down into the traffic. Die. No one would care. Said the voice in my head.

   It was right. I lifted my foot.

Otto's P.O.V.

   When I finally reached the roof I sow Olive. She was standing on the edge of the roof. Her arms were up. She lifted her foot.

"OLIVE!STOP!" I yelled.

Her head turned "No one cares about me Otto just let me die." She said.

"Olive listen, I care about you! I love you! I have had a crush on you since the day we meet. Don't do it, I love you. " I said.

   She put her foot in, turned around and walked foreword a bit. Then she collapsed on the ground crying. I walked over and put my arms around her. I held her as she cried.

"I love you" I whispered over and over again.

      She wiped her eyes and looked at me. We leaned in,
And kissed.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you" she said.

A\N ya so this is a little depressing, sorry but this seemed like a good idea. Thanks to AlbaRico03 for the request! Sorry for the wait, writers block. If anyone feels like Olive, PM me. Put requests in the comments! Love ya! Thanks for reading!