Merry Christmas (Olive×Otto)

Olive's P.O.V.

     I sat in my desk reading a book. It was Christmas day. In case of oddness me and a few select agents (most didn't celebrate Christmas) stayed at the squad. I was kinda bummed I had to stay at the squad but I am a Ms.O. now so it is my duty (also Otto really didn't want to be here on Christmas). I put my book down. Then Otto walked in with a big garbage bag trailing behind him.

"Otto! What are you doing here!?" I asked.

"I felt bad for you, all cooped up in here while the rest of the world celebrates Christmas." He said.

"Otto..." I started.

"So I brought Christmas to you!" He cut me off.

       He pulled a mini Christmas tree and a two presents out of the garbage bag.

"Otto! You didn't have to!" I cried

"Yeah I did." He said, "Open this one." He picked up a big box in rose rapping paper and gave it to me.

       I carefully ripped the paper, then I opened the box. It was a new basketball!

"Thanks!"

"No problem!"

       He handed me the second present. I ripped of the green paper. It was a small journal!

"Oh thank you so much! This is the best Christmas ever!" I cried.

"Wait there's one more" he handed me a small envelope.

     I opened it, it was a small note. I read it.

It said:

Dear Olive,

We have known each other for a while
And I have.....
Feelings for you, not just as a friend
Either. I like you. ,

Otto.

      I looked at him.

"I like you too." I said.

He smiled. "Gotta go"

"Merry Christmas Otto."

"Merry Christmas Olive."

A\N here is your Christmas special!! Merry Christmas.🌲🌲