Diffrent Dimentions (Olive+Otto)

Olives P.O.V.

I was laughing with Otto about some stupid joke he told, when he go up to got to the brake room. Thats when Oscar came over.

"You like Otto, don't you?" he said.

"What! No!" I said.

"What ever, Ms.O. needs you."

"Should I get Otto?" I asked.

"No, she just needs you." said Oscar.

This was odd. Ms.O. rarly just needed me, I walked up to her office and when I got there Ms.O. was waiting.

"There you are Olive, I have a special case for you." she said.

I kept quite.

"Oscar has inveted a gaget that can make you switch places with you, the you from another dimention."

"Huh?"

"Olive there is a you in ever dimention! They my have diffrent personalitys, but they all look like you."

"Cool" I said calmly.

"I want you to test it out"

"What about Otto?"

"You are the best...and i've just relized how many times i've said the word 'you'"

"Okay...what dimention?" I asked.

"Oscar!" she yelled.

He walked in and said; " You will be sent to the "Anne with an 'E'" Dimention, switching places with a girl named Diana." He zapped me with a gaget that changed my clothes to olden day clothes.

"You ready?"

"What will happen to Diana?" I asked.

"She will come here, but we are going to keep her in the office until you decied to come back, you can stay up to a day." said Ms.O.

"Just say 'Back' to came back" Oscar said, then he zapped me with the gaget, my hole word spun and then stopped. I was standing outside a small old building next to red headed girl with tiny braids talking fast.

"And I don't understand why Billy has to be such a bully!"she said.

Thats when a tall boy with dark hair walked out of the building.

"Have a good weekend Anne and Diana." he said.

"You too, Gilbert." Said the red head, I asumed her name was Anne. I could tell she liked him and he liked her, just the way they looked at eachother.

"You like Gilbert don't you." I said.

"No! Ruby does, you know this!"she said.

"Anne, you can't hide it, you two would be so cute!" I said.

"I don't like him."

"What ever."

Then I relized somthing, that was what Oscar said. After thinking about it I relized I did like Otto.

"Back" I said, again the world spun, then stopped.

"Back alredy?" said Oscar.

"I've got to go a see Otto." I said, then I ran down the stairs and into Otto. I smashed my lips on his, before I knew it we were kissing. I pulled away in imbaresment.

"Don't stop." he said.

We kissed.

A/N this is the otlive replacment for @AlbaRico03. hope u like it. the puck atached is of Diana. i am going to try and update this story on tuesdays. much love, bye.

"