Jealousy (part 1) (Otis×Olympia\Oona)

A\N I would like to let you know that none of my ship stories will be connected, unless the title says that a certain story will be in parts (like this one). Also in this story Olympia and Otis are dating. On with it!

Oona's P.O.V.

      I watched as Otis and Olympia skipped down the hallway together, Olympia was giggling like a little girl. They were Dating.....and I hated it. I have always had a crush on Otis. He  was sweet, and calmed me down when I got crazy....and now he is with Olympia.

      I had to get away. I started walking towards the ball pit. When I reached it I lied down to think.

There has got to be a way to make Otis like ME. I though, but its not that easy. Its not as easy as making a gadget or....wait..

       That was it! I could  make a gadget that made people fall in love with me! I could call it the "Fall-in-Love-a-nator! Or the F.I.L. gadget for short! I set got up and set to work.

      When I was done I got up. All I have to do now us go zap Otis.

Then he will be in love with ME! I thought.

Otis's P.O.V.

    I was sitting in my desk... Next to Olympia. I love her. She is the most beautiful thing in the world. She the most amazing smile, she giggles like a little girl, she talks alout (which means I don't have too😼), and she pulls me out of my comfort zone, which is a good thing. I love her so much. She is the best girlfriend in the whole world.

     I sow Oona coming towards me.

"Hey Oona." I said.

      She said nothing. She pulled out a small gadget. She pointed it at me.

"Now you'll love me." She whisper.

"What?!" I asked.

     She zapped me.

A\N this was requested by, user62937432 .  sorry it was a little short. Thanks for the request and I hope you liked it. Stay tuned for part two!!