Jealousy (part 2) (Otis×Olympia\Oona)

Olympias P.O.V.

    I watched as Otis slowly got up.

"What happened?" He asked.

"You fell Otis, are you Okay?" Asked Oona.

"Yeah..., Oona I.." Stammered Otis.

"Yes?" Asked Oona.

"I like you. I mean I love you. I wanna be with you." Said Otis.

     I couldn't believe it. Otis, my boyfriend just said he loved Oona.
I wanted to cry.

"But Otis..." I started.

"Shut up Olympia! I don't love you anymore!" Shouted Otis.

"I love you too Otis. Would you like to be my boyfriend?" Asked Oona.

"Yes" said Otis.

      I couldn't take it. I ran to the bathroom. 

     I sat on the bathroom floor trying not to cry. I thought Otis loved me. I thought about what had happened before Otis said he loved Oona.

Let's see, Otis was sitting by me, then Oona came and zapped Otis with a gadget....Wait that's it!!! I thought.

     I knew what had happened. I had to talk to Oona.

Oona's P.O.V.

    I was sitting by Otis. I was so happy he loved me, but something was missing. Olympia walked over to me.

"Oona, can I talk to you... In private." She asked.

"Yeah." I said "I'll be back Otis." I said as I kissed him.

     She took me to the lab.

"Listen, if you are jealous of me and Otis I'm sorry, he just loves me now." I said.

"I know what your did." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"I know you used a gadget to make Otis love you." Said Olympia.

I didn't know what to say.

"Listen, I know you like Otis, but the question is would you rather have him love you for real or just because you zapped him with a gadget." She said.

" For real." I said. "I know I shouldn't have done it, and I'm sorry. I just was so desperate for love and I like Otis....I just wanted him to love me."

"Oona, you are a wonderful girl with a wonderful personality and someday a boy will be very lucky to have that." She said.

"Yeah. There is a reverse button on my F.I.L. gadget, come on." I said.

   I took Olympia to Otis. I pointed the gadget at Otis and pushed the  reverse button. Otis got up out of his chair.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I'll explain later." Said Olympia.

"Oh Olympia, the girl I love." He hugged her.

"I love you too." Said Olympia.

     Their relationship was so cute. And I hope that someday some boy will love me as much as Otis loves Olympia.

A\N here is part 2. I am so proud of myself I have updated all my stories. I hope to update each story once a week. I hope you liked it. Again this was requested by user62937432.
Put your requests
Thanks for reading!!!