Chapter 3

I begin pounding my head on the table.

"No, no, no, no" I whine, as my inner self is shouting the same words.

This seriously can't be happening. Kim Taehyung did not just take my journal. My whole life is literally in there. From the day I had my first crush to these nonsense sexual fantasies I probably wrote at like 3 in the morning.

A couple of minutes later, the classroom starts to fill up. I feel horrible, someone end my life.

Unfortunately, I didnt have Rosé in my English class so class seemed like it was taking forever to pass by. My nervous habits include, tapping my fingers on the table, scratching the back of my neck and biting my nails. I sure had performed all these in the past 59 minutes.

3
2
1

Rinnnnng

The moment the bell rang, I immediately rushed to Rosé classroom.

"Hey hey hey, chill" Rosé warned me.

"I can'ttttt" I hold on her arm literally begging for attention.

"What wrong?" Rosé spoke trying to calm me down.

"Remember my journal, you saw this morning?"

"Yea, what about"

"Kim Taehyung has it now" I shut my eyes immediately, predicting how expressive Rosé would be.

Yup I was right.

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET ME READ THAT, HOW ARE YOU LETTING TAEHYUNG READ IT" she nags on sleeve.

"Yea Rosie, I totally went up to him and handed the journal, telling him to read it."

"wait what" she looks puzzled.

"ughhh, we accidentally bumped into eachother and while picking up our books, he grabbed my journal."

I suddenly regret everything that happened in the past 2 hours.

"So, how do we get it from him now" Rosé asks

"Honestly, only if I knew...." I reply as my bang my head down on the table in frustration.

...

It was finally time for PE class. Ugh

After I change into a pair of leggings, a t-shirt and my nike's, I walk over to Rosé, who was also in her pe clothes.

"hey jen, you hear about a new student coming to our PE class" a smirk makes an appearance

"oh really?"

"c'mom, you really playing dumb orrrrr?"

"what" I comment back in confusion

"New student... Kim Taehyung" she balances her hands equally indicating something that I truly hope isn't true.
....
We gather together to do a warm up round before we do today's activity; running.

I glance over slightly at Taeyong. He was truly something else. His upper body perfectly fit in his workout shirt, as his basketball shorts fell loose just above his knee cap.

"Class, I'd like everyone to meet our new classmate Kim Taehyung." Mr. Jackson began to speak gesturing his arm towards the figure walking towards him.

The gym became silent for a split second. All, if not, many of the students had recognized him. And because they recognized him, the students also knew how jerk of a character Taehyung portrays.

I shut my eyes closed, trying to avoid eye contact.

Hopefully he doesn't recognize me.

My eyes start to wander off into the gym, examining the different section, for a second my eyes land on him.

Less than a millisecond Taehyung and I lock eyes.

He closed and opened his right eye at a rapid speed. My eyes traveled down to his lip that slowly began to widen, forming a smirk.

D-did he just wink and smirk at me?

He knows....

He definitely read my secret journal.

————————————————————————

Chapter 3 COMPLETE!
Please don't be a silent reader!
Comment and Like!