Chapter 6

Taehyung's POV

harsh.

I thought to myself. I had never been rejected. I didn't ask her date me, or sleep with me. I just asked her if she wanted a ride. I wasn't acting like a jerk for once.

wow she was different.

While all the other girls would die over me, she seemed to show no expression. Either she really doesn't find me attractive or she is good at hiding her feeling.

We're going to see....

....

I grew up with everything right under my feet, cars, housemaids, money...

People knew me as the hot, arrogant playboy.. well they were right. During my freshman year at Lindberg, yeah I had my closest friends and all but the girls were boring. Now obviously there were plenty who died over me, but they just weren't...my type.

My type; blonde, long legs, sexy very sexy.

Now since no girl had met my standard at Lindberg, I decide to transfer high schools...more like transfer states.

I moved to New York for a couple of years. There I went to the states highest ranked high school. Although I "stayed" at my cousin's house, I would usually spend the nights at the hotel with different girls each night.

That was me during my sophomore, juniors and partially my senior years tho.

When my aunt finally found out I would do horrible in school and not make it home most nights, I was soon forced to come back home. My parents are actually pretty chill, but situations like these make them pile up on me. And if they thought I was going to change, well they thought wrong.

If you ask me, I would stay here for the rest of my life. Girls, parties, money, cars, girls...I don't know what more to ask for. But eventually I had to return back to California, during the middle of the school year.

....

I finally arrive home. Ugh.

My mom told me we were invited to one of their friends house today for dinner. Eh, I guess I was fine with it.

...

These types are dinner absolutely bore me. And I would have liked my view alot more, if she was blonde and a little hotter. But unfortunately it was Jen—Jennie Kim aka not my type.

....

I hate first days...

My mood was extra mad today. But it got better.

That Jennie had bumped me, and somehow her stupid diary ended up in my hands. When I noticed this, I smirk to myself.

I started cracking up at all these written pages. Is there a 8 year old in her? She hadn't had her first kiss yet. I mean what should I have expected. That means she is probably a virgin to... If school's boring, I know how to make it fun.

....

I called Chanyeol after-school to see if he wanted to hang out. He was going out with his girlfriend, Rosé .

I knew Taeyong was going to his grandmas' so I decided to go out tonight. Before I was about to approach my car, I see her. She was standing right beside my car. I had parked my car right behind hers....of all cars.

Wow.

I remain in the same spot for a while. It doesn't bother me since I had fun watching her all angry. Minutes after, I notice her quickly grabbing a rock and holding it beside my fresh car.

No she wasn't...not today.

I ran quickly towards her and gripped on her hand with the rock preventing her from moving it any further.

After our little discussion, I tell her to meet me around 8 at the park close our neighborhood.

I like entertainment.

....

I arrive at the park a while past 8. I had some stuff to take care of. I spot Jennie sitting on the bench shivering.

"So, you came?" I call out approaching her. Im actually surprised she came.

"Where's my journal?" She goes directly to our subject.

"Chill, babe we got plenty of time to talk about that." I smirk.

I take a step forward, she takes a step backwards.

"Look, this is getting ridiculous, just give me back my journal, I need to go home"

I grit my teeth and scratch my hair simultaneously.

"What" a worriedly face appears.

I explain how I had forgotten it at home and for a sec I let out a laugh. I don't know why but this situation was funny.

"Ughh, look Taehyung this is getting out of hand, just bring my journal to school and I'll pick it up" she speaks and then rushes past me.

"Where you going, other girl's would die to even spend a minute with me?....How often do you even get to talk to hot guys like me?"

She doesn't stop.

"Ok fine but, you know we're going to the same place, I can give you a ride" I offer.

She doesn't even bother to turn her face towards me. 

harsh.

I thought to myself. I had never been rejected. I didn't ask her date me, or sleep with me. I just asked her if she wanted a ride. I wasn't acting like a jerk for once.

wow she was different.

While all the other girls would die over me, she seemed to show no expression. Either she really doesn't find me attractive or she is good at hiding her feeling.

We're going to see....

————————————————————————

CHAPTER 6 DONE
HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS LIKE IT
VOTE AND COMMENT!
💗