Chapter 4

The remaining hour of PE pass by as I continue ignoring any contact with Taehyung; eye contact or physical contact.

You predicted, I was busy keeping an eye on Taeyong that even Taehyung couldn't bother me with his actions.

....

Because today was a Friday, Chanyeol was giving Rośe a ride. I believe they were going to the movies today. Although they had asked me to tag along with them, I decided not to third wheel and leave the love birds alone.

I walk over to my car and oddly I see a black Ferrari parked so that it is blocking my car from leaving the lot.

Great.

Ugh, who can this ignorant person be.
...
It has been at least 15 minutes yet I am still waiting for the owner. I knelt against my car, about to loose patience.

Yup I lost it.

Quickly I look around in search of a rock. I grab the first one I see and held it against the the black Ferrari.

Before I was able to move my arm any further, a cold rough hand grips on my small hands and performs a tiny swing causing me to let go of the rock.

"Hey, wha-"

His face becomes visible. Woah I don't want to admit this but, he— Taehyung really looks perfect up close.

Truly. I mean it.

But that doesn't make up for his horrible attitude.

"You know how much this costs"

Wow cocky much.

"I—" I didn't know what to say.

"Besides, if you act like this how are we suppose to communicate" he smirks.

He let go of my hands while setting one arm on top of his car and one hand in his jean pocket, slightly leaning on his Ferrari.

"Who says I wanna communicate with you" my blank stare get replaces with a confusing look.

"Why not, we got all sorts of stuff to talk about...your non existing se—" his smirk doesn't leave his face at all.

Before he can complete his sentence, I rapidly give him a pinch on his muscular arm.

"Owwww, it hurt" he whines holding his hand on his arm.

I couldn't tell whether he was laughing or crying.

"Give it back" I place my right hand facing up between us, motioning him to give back my journal.

My voice sounded desperate, I honestly wanted to cry.

"No" he tilts his head to his left trying to keep back his laughter by folding his lips together.

Im guessing he'a taking this as an advantage.

"Why not" my eyes widen at his response.

"I don't know, I just feel like not giving it"

Wow. This guy. Ugh.

"What do you mean, just give it ba—"

My statement gets cut off once more.

"Tonight, at 8 meet me at the park right up our neighborhood" he gives a quick wink, squeezes between me and the car and hops in his Ferrari.

What just happened?..

Does he think I'm really going to come, because if he predicts that way, he is damn right.

...I really just need my journal back. I may sound desperate because I actually. Before he dares to read all my remaining stuff, I better get the journal from him.

————————————————————————

CHAPTER 4 COMPLETE

Thanks for reading!
Please don't be a silent reader, leave comments and like the chapter!