Chapter 11

I come back to see only Rosé, Chanyeol and Taeyong present at the table. Taehyung wasn't there. I noticed a little mug appear on my face. I guess Taehyung was going back to being a dickhead. He was most definitely gonna pretend that situation didn't happen.

"Did you fall in the bathroom, what took you so long" Rosé asked, Chanyeol chuckled.

Not even funny.

I let out an awkward laugh.

"Did you see Taehyung, he just left, apparently he forgot he had a date with a girl" Chanyeol

"N-no" my voice cracks.

I felt Taeyong's eyes fall on me. I shyly looked down at my lap. My lips curve slightly knowing this. But at the same time, I felt guilty. We weren't even close friends let alone dating, but what Taehyung did to me just ago made me feel like I was cheating.

——————————-——————————-——

I arrive at school a little earlier than usual. Rosé was getting a ride from Chanyeol, therefore they were going to be here a little later. I didn't want to waste the remaining 45 minutes before 1st class, so I walk into the library to complete a couple of assignments. The room was nearly empty, a couple of students were spread out and it was pretty quiet. Walking over to the tables on the further side of the library, I sit down and take out my homework.

"Ehummm"

I turn around quickly to the sound of a familiar voice.

Oh. No.

I was facing a whole Kim Taehyung. I stood up.

"Hey, future girlfriend" he speaks, holding a very visible smirk.

"Stop saying that" I am at my most serious face.

His little games won't trip me up.

"Hey, beautiful" he takes a step forward.

"Stop calling me that also"

"Hey cutie" he takes his final step causing very limited space between the two.

"Stop it, ok!" I push him away and took a couple of steps aside. I realized I had made a slightly loud comeback when all the 3 students in the library were all staring at me like I was some weirdo.

I quickly gathered all my belongings and started making my way to the exit. I heard his footsteps follow me but I didn't bother turning around. The less I interact with him, the better. Once we were both outside the library in the empty halfway, I felt him grab my forearm. He positioned himself in front of me preventing me from continuing my steps.

"Ehh, you're enough already, I asked you to stop and now move" My voice echoed the hallway.

"What if i don't? What would you do huh?"

"I—I'll blow your brain out" I randomly speak the first thing that comes to my mind.

"Really, I'll watch you do that" he smirks letting out a slight laugh.

"You're fucking an idiot"

"Shhhh, those words don't fit your mouth" he warms me.

"Is my mouth gonna ask you what does or doesn't fit it"

"Yes it is...especially since that mouth is going to be mine once day, it's going to have to ask me alot of things"

We look directly into each others eyes for a while. Was he really serious? No way, I'm letting his cocky words get to me. I like Taeyong.

As we begin to hear the hallway filling up voices, I clear my throat and pull myself away from him. I left the scene, hoping to never experience anything like this again.

————————————————————————