Angelic

Hello, my name is Jade. No Surname. Just Jade. I'm not like any normal 17 year old my age. 

I am currently not running about in the last couple of years in Sixth Form. 

Please, don't let me freak you out, but.. Let's just say I'm not on Earth anymore... I'm in Heaven. My desired place-to-be, just not at that time! 

Let's take it slow... I was killed in a brutal car crash after the End of Year party; walking across the street, a little tipsy, and BANG there was a car hitting me as I jay-walked across the road. 

But hey, some of the perks of being in Heaven is that you don't have to go to school! WOOT WOOT. But, you do have to learn about different things- like taking care of 'Humanly People' as I call them. From up here, every move they make can be hilariously foolish, or just super funny. Other teenagers my age up here also have a good laugh at their friends 'down there,' including me! 

It's just too funny for you earthlings to understand. 

Every Angel (yes I am an angel) is assigned a couple of earthlings to look after (not that we don't to other people). We take care of these people more intensely than others. If they believe in us, they can hear our words of advice- not us literally speaking to them, but they take note of the signs we leave. 

For example, 'Oh you're gonna be burgled!' we will do whatever it takes to make you get home ASAP. My good buddy, Tia was in that situation once, and she made a complete electrical blackout where her 'partner' was... Which got her into a ton of trouble with Father. 

Father is like our head. He is kinda like God... But we don't call him that because he likes kids so he prefers being called 'Father.'

Tia got lucky- she got a partner who was her age (our age), who was a lovely girl, and was easy to care for. She also was allocated a little boy, who just turned 5! HE IS ADORABLE!

I, by other people's standards, was considered 'SO LUCKY AND ASHFHGAOISFJKANSF' but I didn't see it that way. 

Me- Jade, had a partner who was.....

..... Liam Payne.. 

Some guy who was a complete handful (and hey, apparently HE WAS THE SENSIBLE ONE!) in some cheesy boyband called 'One Direction' whom everyone adored and drooled upon. I certainly didn't! I didn't have rest for 2 days because of this lad and the things he messed up! 

I don't want to start on it. 

I used to be partners with a middle-aged woman, who was extremely religious, and always thanked her 'Guardian Angel' (who was me) everyday, and I used to love her for it, but since I was allocated Liam over here, Father decided he was too much of a handful and allocated my lovely partner to some other Angel. 

And that, is where it all starts.