Dangerous Paths

Up, bright and early for work. Brush teeth, wash face, stare at the wardrobe and wonder what to wear....   Basically the everyday usual morning routine for me. Dress up, go downstairs and eat Weetabix (mental note to go food shopping for at least more breakfast choices), shove on my favourite pair of Oxfords and make my way to the MINI. 

I memorised with ease on how to get to SME/Syco Offices. I drove humming to the familiar songs on the radio, in deep thought about the situation with the supposed 'Italian Mafia' stuff. 

I did do the research last night, and found out quite a bit about the Corleonesi clan. They had very vicous leaders in the past, like Toto Riina, who was arrested, and many more. Nowadays, with high-technology, they are able to hide well, and less are being arrested. 

I had still yet to find out their purpose in London... I know they had to get money for their weapons, but I'm pretty sure there's more to that. 

The car screeched to a stop as I parked the car in an available lot in front of the building, and I casually walked out to the entrance, went through security and up to the recording studios. 

"Hello, I'm here to see, uh, Savan?" I told the receptionist at the level. 

"Oh, he's waiting for you in recording room 5. Welcome Jade," the receptionist kindly pointed out. 

Recording room 5 was all the way down the corridor, and I entered the large studio. 

"Hey! Jade Canary! Nice to meet you, I'm Savan, songwriter for Syco." 

"Nice to meet you too Savan," I replied, "What's up for today?"

"We're just going to be working on initial ideas and songs for your debut album. I must say, your voice is amazing, and unique- I have some ideas already!" 

"Oh. Haha let's get started then," I stated and sat down getting ready to work. 

We had spent the whole morning, and a little bit into the afternoon working on the debut album. Simon checked up on everything earlier on, and the boys phoned up and told me they may pay a visit. 

So far, we worked out the album name, which will be 'Taking Chances'. And... I won't tell you any details of the songs... Because it's a surprise? 

Nah, we actually have no idea for any names, that's why. 

"Hello hello there! How's it going?" Louis called as the boys traipsed into the studio. 

"Hey guys! Everything is going really well, and I was just arguing with her about her being extremely talented- she's in denial!" Savan exclaimed. 

"Jadeeeee..." Everyone turned to me, and I surrendered.

"We just came down to tell you...." Harry trailed off. 

"...That..." Niall continued. 

"YOU'LL BE FEATURING IN OUR NEW ALBUM!!" They all screamed. 

"Haha that was a surprise for you Jade," Savan chuckled and patted my back. 

"Oh... Wow!" I was speechless. I just started working on an album, and I'm already featuring in another album?! "Thank you so much!"

"LOVE YOU TOO JADE!" Niall screeched and ruffled my hair. I glared at him and sat myself back down. 

The boys started to help write the song that we were collabarating together in, and got quite a nice tune. It was almost 6pm- wow, time does fly! 

Savan had already left about half an hour ago, leaving the boys and I to muck around. Now, they were singing 'Baa Baa Black Sheep' extremely off pitch, recording it, then editing it to sound like the chipmunks. Niall was playing around on the guitars, and Harry was banging away on the drumset.