Chapter 5: Secret

"You'll have fun with me. If you cooperate."
The corner of his lips went up to his ear, smirking widely.

I haven't seen this part of Jungkook. I didn't even imagined this part of him.

He pinned me against the wall and trapped me in between his muscular arms.

His hand went behind me and locked the door, causing me to think things that I shouldn't be thinking.

"What do you want to do?"
I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer to me unknowingly. I just let my body do its thang.

"Perhaps, we could make ourselves a baby?"
That smirk of his never leaving his lips. It's actually kinda scaring me of what he'll do.

"I see y-you're.. straightforward, eh?"
I gulped nervously when I felt his hot breath on my neck, teasing me.

I groaned and gripped on to his shirt when he traced my jawline with his lips.

I felt how he was still smirking, enjoying what he's hearing so I bit my lips to prevent me from letting out any "sounds".

"Who are you exactly?"
His pink lips brushed against my neck. His left arms around my waist and his right hand was going up to my head, trying to take off my hoodie.

I instantly pushed his chest a little and he stumbled back, raising an eyebrow at me.

"L-Like you said, I'm your future wife."
I said, trying to make excuses so that he won't know that I'm Eun Mi. His freaking classmate.

"Okay. Let's continue, baby."
He leaned in closer and whispered in my ear, sending shivers to my body.

"But seriously though, I want to kiss your lips sweetie. Won't you take off that mask for me?"
He kissed my cheeks and showed me his bunny teeth.

I pulled up my mask and shook my head.

"I-I need to go. I have a dinner to attend. But before I leave, maybe we can exchange numbers?"
I stuttered.

"No need for numbers. Stay here for 5 more minutes babe."
He wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me butterfly kisses on my neck.

'This is my chance.'

My right hand was busy with Jungkook. Caressing his hair, cheeks, arm. While my left hand went to the back of his jeans pocket.

I knew men like to keep their phones behind their pockets and I was right. I slowly slipped his phone out of his jeans and put it on silent.

Then, I typed my number and called my phone.
After all that jazz, I quickly deleted my number from his phone but his number is in my phone now.

I slipped his phone back in and sighed in relief.

"Jung- I mean, sweetie, I need to go."
I stopped when I realised that I almost said his name.

"Don't go. I'm not done with you yet."
He pushed me onto the bed and hovered above me.

Fact that the club owner even put a bed in the rooms. Wow. Just wow.

His hand found its way under my shirt and I gasped softly, not believing that he's actually doing this to me.

Half of me wants to do it with him,
Half of me tells me to not do it.

My breath quickened when I felt him biting my earlobe. I tangled my fingers with his messy hair and bit my lips.

But then...

#BANG#

We heard a loud thud on the door. Jungkook didn't stop kissing me and I looked over to see who is it. But stupid me, the door is locked and closed.

"OPEN UP THE DOOR JEON JUNGKOOK!"

Someone was kicking the door continuously until the doorknob finally broke and the door swung opened, revealing..

Taehyung?

Jungkook stopped and looked towards the door. I gasped when I saw Taehyung, panting heavily with his hands on his knees, catching his breath.

"Jung.. Kook." Sweats were dripping down from his wet and messy hair.

"Wait, how did you know Taehyung?"
Damn! I just said something that I wasn't suppose to say.

Jungkook looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

Taehyung walked closer to us and Jungkook got off me.

I gulped down all my saliva that was having a party in my mouth.

"Eun- I mean, what are you doing here?"
He gestured me to run out and I knew that he recognised me.

I nodded my head and patted his shoulder before running out of the room. My hoodie fell off my head and my hair flew in the air.

"Phew."
I wiped the sweat that was dripping from my forehead and took off my mask.

•Jungkook's POV•
"That hair, that hair colour and style is so familiar.."
I scratched the back of my neck, figuring who that girl was. She looks and sounds so familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"S-She's someone that you're about to fuck.. Right?"
Taehyung sat on the bed, fiddling with his fingers nervously.

I shrugged my shoulders and recalled what I did with that mysterious girl.

"She smelled so good. Her neck is so soft. Her ear is so tiny. She's so slim. She's perfect."
I smirked to myself, and let out a soft chuckle.

"I wouldn't even be surprised if you married her."
Taehyung rolled his eyes.

But I got a feeling that he knows her. That he's tying to hide something from me.

I can't even focus on Taehyung. My mind and heart was all on that girl.

Who is she?
What is she trying to hide?
And what is Taehyung tying to hide from me?
Do they know each other?
Why is she so familiar?

•=•=•=•=•
A/N: No comment. But I just want to thank those who have been supporting this book. Like my fav author-nims 😊
I still have a exam and what am I doing here when I'm suppose to study? 😂

Remember to:

Vote • Comment • Share

If you enjoyed this Chapter!

•To Be Continued•