• A/N + New Book •

I've decided to do some tagging stuff. Bear with me 🐻🐻🐻

1) Favourite song?
Gucci - Jessi
You Were Beautiful - Day6
Beautiful - Wanna One
Best Of Me - BTS
And more actually.

2) Favourite story on WattPad?
The love of a Werewolf by Igotbangtan777

3) Favourite Author?
Igotbangtan777 & exotaec

4) Favourite TV Show?
Does tVn counts? It's a Korean show.

5) Hair and eye colour?
There's some brown on my hair and my eye colour is black.

6) What does your home screen look like?

7) Favourite subject in school?Music and English and Computer I guess

Music and English and Computer I guess. What else?

8) Favourite food?
Bulgogi and instant noodles. Just give me something spicy..

9) If you were to be any animal, what would you be and why?
I would either be an arctic fox or a panda or a red panda. Because these animals are getting lesser and lesser in our world and I don't want them to get extinct. Same for the polar bears too. Also, they're fluffy 😝

10) What would you name a pet turtle?
Timmy / Timminiepabo because I feel like everything that starts with "T" is perfect for a turtle.

11) How many hours of sleep do you get per night?
Erm.. 6 or 5 hours.

12) Do you have any siblings?
Yes. I have a very big and annoying older sister. (Don't tell her that.. I luv her too ~cringe~ )

13) What phone brand do you have?
iPhone 5s.. I think?

•=•=•=•=•=•
So yeah. This book has came to an end. 50% of me is very happy but the other half is kinda sad and disappointed. 

I didn't really did a good job on this book and I feel like the previous book was better than this. And it was such a short ending.

Y'all be like:"WHAT?! The drama just ended and now you're going to end the book?! What the hell?!"

I don't know.. I just don't feel any feelings in this book so I'm a little disappointed and mad at myself.

I'm sorry for those of you who has been wanting more but I'm also thankful and grateful to those that have been by my side and supported me.

BUT I HAVE A NEW BOOK AND I'M REALLY EXCITED TO PUBLISH IT! (Maybe that's why I wanted to finish this book 😂)

It's called "His Eyes" It's another Jungkook fan fiction. I'm so sorry if you wanted a Taehyung or Jimin FanFic, I just love Jungkook!

Of course I love everyone in BTS and everyone has a special slot in my heart but.. HE'S THE GOLDEN MAKNAE ALRIGHT?!

But I promise you that I will work on a Taehyung fan fiction soon.

By the way, MIC DROP remix is wrecking my whole life!! Jungkook is so damn fineeeee!

And I went to Ocean Park!! KYAAAAAA IT WAS SO FUN AND THE PENGUINS ARE SO CUTEEEEEEE!

DED 

Anyways, thanks again to everyone that supported me 💟 I really appreciate y'all!

Lots of loves from: Dat One Duckling On Earth
P.S : I love ducks.. They're squishy..