Chapter 26: Girlfriend

•Hyuna's POV•
"Eun Mi?! Eun Mi?!"
I went out of the restroom and looked around for Eun Mi but she was nowhere to be found.

But something caught my eyes as soon as I turned around, Eun Mi and a guy?

"Eun Mi!"
I sprinted to her and the male's head shot up to me questioningly.

I stopped in front of them, catching my breath.
I grabbed Eun Mi away from the man swiftly as she hugged me tightly.

"Who are you?! Why are you touching her?!"
I screamed at his face and spat at him, sticking out my tongue.

He dragged Eun Mi back to his side and locked his arms around her.
"She's my girlfriend! Who are you?!"

I wrinkled my brows and suddenly thought of the guy that Eun Mi told me about just now.

"Are you perhaps, Jungkook? The really possessive and really bad like a bitch boyfriend that Eun Mi has told me about? Well, nice to meet you. I'm her friend but you've done some horrible things to her."
I scoffed.

Eun Mi didn't tell me that he's a bitch though, I just made that up to make him feel bad. Although Eun Mi did hurt him but still, he should've respected her feelings and such.

"Like a bitch?! Did she really tell you that though? And when did I ever treat her horribly?!"
His voice raged with anger that I thought that he might just eat me up.

"Dang it! Just give her to me already! She doesn't need you."
Rolling my eyes, I tried to reach out for Eun Mi but he slapped my hand away.

"Fuck you!"

•Eun Mi's POV•
"What the fuck is going on?! Leave me alone!"
I woke up from all those annoying people shouting in my ear.

I looked up to see Jungkook looking at me with fire in his eyes.

"What?! Why are you looking at me like that? God damnit, you guys are so fucking noisy I just want to bury myself underground.."
I said sarcastically and walked away, leaving the two of them dumbfounded.

Slowly and sloppily, I walked to my house, holding a bottle of Vodka in my hand, gulping it down.

"Aish!"

I threw the bottle away to the roadside when it ran out of the liquid.

"Eun Mi! Eun Mi!"

I heard Hyuna screaming for my name, soon enough, she caught up to me.

She panted heavily and patted my back.

"Do you want me to walk you home?"
She finally breathed out.

I shook my head and continued walking as Hyuna followed beside me.
"You sure?"

"I'm sure! Leave me alone now!"
She rolled her eyes and we parted our ways.
__
"Eun Mi? Where were you?"

"Eun Mi, you smell of alcohol!"

"We've been looking for you Eun Mi!"

I groaned in frustration when my mum and Ahjussi filled me up with questions.

I cursed under my breath, ignored them and headed straight for my room.

Once I locked the door, I threw myself onto my bed and with that, I let sleep to take over me.
__
I woke up by the banging headache and every part of my body went numb.

"Holy shit! I'm late!"

I didn't even cared to recall what I did yesterday, the clock reminded me of Uni and how late I was. What's worse is, I have to face Jungkook.

After changing, I ran downstairs and dashed out of the house. With my bag hanging on my shoulder, my legs sprinted to the Uni as fast as they could.

"First class, biology."
__
"You're late Miss."
The Professor chirped out, crossing his arms.

All heads turned to me as I slowly walked to my seat awkwardly, trying to ignore Jungkook's burning stare who was sitting behind.

"I'll let you go this time. But there's no next time."
He said and continued with the lesson.

Sighing, I took out my book and laid my head on the table restlessly, my head still aching painfully.

Now there's only one more problem, Jungkook.
__
The bell rung through the campus as everyone dashed out of the classroom.

I slowly packed my stuff and just when I was about to go out, I heard people chattering, it was coming from the back.

I turned my head and saw a bunch of girls surrounding Jungkook as he flirted back.

"So he moved on so fast? That means I didn't hurt him huh?"
Scoffing, I stomped out of the classroom in annoyance just by hearing them giggling and chuckling.

Just as I walked in the hallways, a hand caught my wrist and spun me around, causing me to bump into the person's chest.

"What the fuck dude?!"
I yelled, and furrowed my brows, looking up.

My throats instantly dried up as I quickly averted my gaze away from his strong ones.

"W-What do you what Jungkook..?"
I felt my cheeks heating up when he placed his index finger on my chin and held it firmly, forcing me to face him directly.

"I'll make it official then."
He tilted his head to the side and smirked.

I got confused and tried to free myself but his grip was strong.

"Be my girlfriend, Lee Eun Mi."

•=•=•=•=•
A/N: Well double update 🌚 Sorry if I made any mistakes and some lines sounds weird I know, because I didn't re-read..