Chapter 13: 2017's Best Liar

He held my shoulders firmly and in the next second, he crashed his lips onto mine roughly.

I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to push him away but he was too strong.

I felt weird and... disgusted... For some reasons.

He bit my lower lip and I squinted my eyes, still trying to push him away.

He pushed me against the gate roughly and my injured arm was starting to hurt again.
"Jung-"
Before I could even say anything, he pressed his lips onto mine once again.

His hands travelled up and down my body and down to my waist, wrapping his arms around them and giving them a tight squeeze, causing me to flinch.

My knees weakened and I felt like I had no more energy or power left in my body. If Jungkook wasn't holding me, I would've just fallen to the ground.

Suddenly, we heard a deep voice behind me.
However, this jerk didn't stop and continued what he was doing, touching me and kissing me.
(A/N: I'm cringing at my own sentence xD)

"Jeon Jungkook. Stop!"

I saw a shadow, jumping over the gate and his feet landed on the ground perfectly.

It's a guy. I couldn't see his face because Jungkook's face was right in front of me.

The guy grabbed Jungkook's collar and pulled him away from me.

My head was going on dizzy-mode. I fell but the guy caught me in his arms.

I looked up and my eyes widened when I saw...

Taehyung?!

"T-Taehyung?!" I gasped and I almost screamed.

"Are you okay? What were you doing to her Jungkook? I know you like her but control yourself dude! Let her breathe! Plus, she isn't your toy so don't think that you can do everything to her."

Taehyung flashed Jungkook a death glare as Jungkook huffed in disappointment.

"What are you doing here? My house isn't a hotel and my gate is not for you to practice jumping like a monkey!"
Jungkook yelled and ruffled his hair.

"Well I came to tell you that your mother called me to come here!"
Taehyung let me go and I got back onto my feet as they started to fight like chickens.

"Why would my mother call you to come here?!"

"She told me to come here to stop you from kissing Eun Mi!"

"How does she even know I'm kissing Eun Mi and what does this gotta do with you?!"

"Your mother and a random guy has been standing at the door for the whole time and you didn't even notice?!"

"My mother is what?!"

"Yeah! She saw you making out or more like, you forcing Eun Mi to make out with you because you're jealous of an old man talking to her!"

"Enough!"
I stood in between them and eyed at them sharply.

"Do you even have any respects to your mum Jungkook?!"
I yelled and pointed my index finger at him.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and turned to his mother who was standing at the door with her mouth hung opened.

"Hello mum. I'm not sorry that you had to see this."
He bowed 90 degrees and smiled insincerely.

"J-Jungkook. W-What were you doing to Eun Mi?!"
She stuttered and looked at us with her big eyes.

"Making out."
Jungkook simply said and smirked, crossing his arms above his chest proudly.