Chapter 12: Rough

*Eun Mi's POV*
The sun shone through the curtain and to my face. My eyes fluttered opened and I sat up, rubbing my "about-to-shut-down-again" eyes.

My feet landed on the floor. My stomach was rumbling like crazy.
"Damn, I'm hungry."

There was a big white t-shirt and a black sweatpants on the bedside table. A little note was found beside it.

Dear potato,

                       Wear these and come down to have breakfast. I'll be waiting for you and I know your stomach is growling ;)

Your Love,
Jungcock ;)

My lips formed into a smirk. Is he naming himself a Jungcock? I swear that little cheeky bunny..

I shook my head and after centuries, I finally managed to change into the clothes. Because of my arm duh. The mirror reflected my reflection and holy cow! That's one big shirt. It's like I'm wearing a dress because the shirt covers until my knees.

I went downstairs and I finally found the kitchen. I peeked at the kitchen door, my hands were trembling with fear and nervousness.

It's my first time here and I don't know who or what will pop out and ask like:"Who are you?"

My eyes widened when a strong smell flew in my nose. I scrunched my nose and sniffed the air.

"Pancakes!" I exclaimed and without knowing what my feet did, I ran in to the kitchen.

There was a man in a black shirt, his back was facing me. I saw him frying some pancakes and I felt like I was drooling.

"Erm.. Excuse me?"
I called out to him and he turned around, his eyes enlarging and he just kept staring at me with big eyes.

*???'s POV*
"W-What do you want?! What are you doing here?"
I stuttered. I held back my tears when I saw her, standing in front of me.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you but are you Jungkook's father?"
She smiled at me with those innocent eyes of hers. She still looked like my baby..

"N-No, it's okay. I'm not Jungkook's father. I'm Jungkook's mum's friend."
I showed her a weak smile and somehow, she looked disappointed.

"Oh okay. C-Can I have a pancake please? Or just one bite. I'm really dying for food."
She kept on pleading me but I just fried 3 pancakes. One for me, Jihyo and Jungkook. I didn't expect her to still be here.

After thinking for some time, I decided to let her have mine.
"Sure. You must be starving. W-What's your name little girl? And what relationship do you have with Jungkook?"
I asked, curiosity was filling in my mind.

She sat down on a chair at the kitchen counter and rested her chin on her palm.
"I'm Lee Eun Mi. And I'm just a friend of Jungkook."
Her cute smile still exists. She always had that cute smile since she was born.

"Does your arm hurts?" I examined her arms and she winced in pain.
"Kinda." She replied.

"What about your family?"
I hope she doesn't think of me as a bad guy or a creep. Only creeps asks these question but I want to find out more about her and, Hye Jin.

"My mum's Song Hye Jin. My dad? Mum said that he passed away long time ago since I was a baby."
She replied hesitantly, her head looking down at her trembling fingers.

"I'm sorry.. That I lied to you."
I mumbled the last part, only for me to hear.

"You were saying?" She shot up her head.
"Nothing.." I looked away.

"Ahjussi, you're going to burning the pancakes."
She giggled and I came back in to reality.

"Don't worry! I'll save it!"

I missed her. She hasn't change one bit. The same old chubby girl that's really naive and believes people easily.

How do I know? After I left, Hye Jin always calls me and talks about Eun Mi. But we had a fight and now, we lost contact of each other.

*Eun Mi's POV*
We were chatting happily and gawd! His pancakes is just WOW! The kitchen door opened. Jungkook and his mum entered the kitchen as I quickly got up and bowed at them.

"I told you I'm not approving this."
Jungkook yelled.

"Son, please just listen-"
His mum was following behind him, convincing him about something.

But she stopped when Jungkook looked at me and Ahjussi. I just awkwardly smiled at him as he shot Ahjussi a death glare.

"You flirted with my mum and made out with her. And now, you're gonna do this to my girlfriend?!"
Jungkook roared. Anger was gleaming in his eyes.

'Girlfriend?!'

"Jungkook, no. It's not like that. I was just talking to her and-"
Ahjussi's eyes softened.

"Shut up asshole. We're getting out of here Eun Mi."
Jungkook glared at Ahjussi. He took my hand roughly and dragged me out of the house before I could even say anything.

Out of the house I say. House!

"J-Jungkook, stop."
He was dragging my left hand. If he took my right hand then BOOM! My arm will fall off and he's buying me a new arm.

He stopped his tracks at the gate and ruffled his hair in frustration.
"Stay away from that man. Don't ever go near him if you don't want to see me mad."

"But he's a nice person. We were just chatting about life and you just barged in. And what were you and your mum talking about? You know you're quite rude to your mum."

I pointed my index finger at him and he just stared at me, clenching his fist into a ball.

"Stop talking if you don't want to see me go crazy."
He glared at me but I was as stubborn as a jibooty without a booty!

"No I won't. What are you going to do? You should really go back in there and apologize to Ahjussi and your mum."
I continued.

"Eun Mi.. Stop."
He took a deep breath but as always, I didn't liked men who treated his family badly.

"Apologize Jungkook. I'm sure they'll forgive you and-"

"Eun Mi stop!"

He held my shoulders firmly and in the next second, he crashed his lips onto mine roughly.

.=.=.=.=.

Remember to:

Vote / Share / Comment

#To Be Continued#