Chapter 29: Messages

•7 years later•
"Jungkook-ah, I'm going to go pick Hyun Ji now!"
I shouted from the kitchen as I removed the apron around my waist.

"Okay! Stay safe! I need to go for my practice."
He said, walking down the stairs and putting on his jacket.

I nodded and we head out of the mansion and parted our ways.

I was deep in thoughts when I was walking to Hyun Ji's school.

So Jungkook is a worldwide famous K-Pop idol now with his 6 hyungs.

Our daughter, Jeon Hyun Ji, is now 5 years old, still in kindergarten as you can see.

Jungkook and I moved into a new mansion which my mum and Jungkook's dad bought. Jungkook's dad treated me like I was his actual daughter, it made me feel even more comfortable.

Everything in life went by normally, Young K went back to America and Taehyung quit working at Starbucks since he became an idol with Jungkook too.

Remember Hee Chan? My Uni's bully? He is actually my best friend now. He apologised to me and I forgave him so now we're even. Me, Hee Chan and Hyuna would hang out together too.

Ahjussi you ask? He's living with my mum. I still don't understand though, he and my mum always acts like a couple. Well, my mum can have her own life so that doesn't really matter to me.

Lisa and Blackpink? I don't even want to talk about those fake ass bitches.

Just when I realised it, I was in front of Hyun Ji's school. I waited and waited but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Where is she? Isn't she suppose to come out 15 minutes ago?"
I wondered out loud and started to look around her school.

I stopped on my tracks when I heard soft cries. My eyes softened when I recognised those crying sounds, it was my baby.

"Hyun Ji-ah? Baby where are you?"
My heart sank down, when I saw her all curled up in a ball in a corner, crying lifelessly.

"Mummy.."
A feeble whimper escaped her dry lips.

I quickly ran over to her and bent down to her level, wrapping my arms around her small frame.

"Wae? What happened? Why are you crying?"
She dug her watery face in my chest and hugged me tightly, still crying.

"Some boys came up to me and pushed me.. See?"
She whined and pulled up her sleeves, revealing a bruise on her elbow and some blood on her knees.

I felt sad and angry for her. My anger was raging up, I swear if I see those fetus who touched my baby, I will break their neck and dye their eyebrows in to pink. I'm serious.

But I had to keep calm in front of Hyun Ji and I needed to be there for her, she's just a child.

"Oh my baby, I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you. Next time, if they push or touch you again, you have to shout very loudly and kick their koo koo! Okay?"
I poked her cheeks and instantly felt relieved when I saw a smile forming on her face.

"Okay mummy! I will kick their koo koo hardly! Like Iron Man!"
She giggled cutely which made me smile too.

"Come on baby, let's go and eat lamb skewers!"
I took her tiny hand in mine and she cheered happily as we headed to the usual restaurant after I cleaned up her bruises.
__
"Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma!"
She greeted the workers in the restaurant as I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Oh hi Hyun Ji. Let me guess, you're here to eat lamb skewers right?"
The lady pinched her cheeks and she nodded.

"Aigoo.. You're just like your father. Lamb skewers everyday and every night."
She patted her head.

We always come here to eat lamb skewers, almost everyone who works in this restaurant recognises Hyun Ji, me and Jungkook.

Even though some young workers are a fan of Jungkook and BTS, they still respected his and our privacy.

"Come on baby, let's go get a table."
I pulled her to a table and she sat on a baby chair because obviously, she's too short.

Jungkook always teases me for making our baby as short as myself.

I chuckled just by thinking of him, we've been together for quite some time now but my heart always flutter whenever he's by my side.

I came back to reality when I saw Hyun Ji looking at me weirdly.

"Mummy has gone bananas..."
__
•Jungkook's POV•
"So~ Kookie? How's Hyun Jj and Eun Mi doing?"
Taehyung threw his arm around my shoulder and ruffled my hair.

"I mean, they're fine but I feel weird Hyung."

My mind was on the text message that I received this morning, it was an unknown person but that person kept on threatening me...

About Hyun Ji...

•=•=•=•=•
A/N: I'm already working on a new book 😂 Again, DUN ASK MEH WHY EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING SO FAST BUT THERE'S GONNA BE DRAMARAMA COMING SO PREPARE! Gawd! Wanna One Beautiful tho! Getting me EMO....

Blah blah blah:

Blah • Blah • Blah

Blah blah blah blah blah blah!

•TO BE LÉ CONTINUED•